Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Release Notes - 2021-05-11

karoliscool - - News

Quote from DoctorDR1: “Exactly. I hope all of those who think the devs don't care about player opinions take a look at this update, and realize that the devs try their best to please everyone. Since everyone has different opinions about everything, each update isn't going to make everyone happy. For example, I personally preferred the previous graphic shading, but I understand that a large majority of players prefer this one, meaning that it's more valuable to change it. For those who wanted Web…

• #RestoreCANVAS

karoliscool - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from sunsetlament: “Well ... I gave it over a week and I'm still locked out of the game. Like others, I just get the "Rolling Tank" screen forever and the game won't load. I only play on desktop and I believe I had been playing in the lowest graphics mode (which apparently was called "Canvas"). I sent in a Trouble Ticket and I tried all of the proposed "fixes" I could find on this board. Nothing works. It was a good run. For the most part, I enjoyed the game (while I was still allowed to p…

• #RestoreCANVAS

Quote from freezy: “Hey guys, to be completely honest with you: There is basically a 0% chance that the old Canvas mode will return, sorry. But there is a good chance that we will keep improving the new WebGL mode further. Your feedback will help in that regard. By the way, the WebGL version was available for nearly 2 years now and we had already many feedback cycles with many players, and also you had the chance already to chime in before Canvas was turned off. But of course it is never too lat…

• You stiupid or what? I try your low graphics, i can only play on canvas.

• #RestoreCANVAS

#RestoreCANVAS

• Quote from RBoi200: “Well you can still change to low graphics but not to canvas. To change to low graphics, click on the gear icon in the bottom left, then click "change to low graphics". ” I know this, but for me computer is the only way to play this game is classic mode, or how you call it. I hope company will make right decision, and bring normal graphic mode in the game back, because in other way, will be sad but i have to quit this game... p.s I also expect company will give every player a…

• Hi, try to login today, but game graphic changed. Me pc is old, so i can only play on low graphic mode, and i dont see how to changed it back. Thank you

• do you ever try militia rush at the start of the game? i see on comitern doctrine militia have +50% mountain bonus, and 25% urban bonus.

• For me biggest problem is manpower, i can't afford to waste manpower to build militia. In desperate situation yes, you can use it.

• 1. Flying Bomb 2. Strategic Bomber 3. Militia

• All Countries: Lithuania

karoliscool - - General Discussions

I update me first post

Started with 6 units. I build others. But its gona be hard, negative goods production hit me hard, i m almost at me economic limits, and try to research medium tanks, to save goods for arty and inf... will see i m wrong, or right...

Hello everone, me first thread, plz dont criticize to much. Lets start, i play for Lithuania in this map, and will see what we can do Day 1 In first day, i build troops, focus on Arty+AT+inf combo... me resourse production is joke, very small or negative income, so its means every unit is important. Day 2 Lets expansion begins... I annex latvia, and almost finished estonia. Yeahhh, i united all 3 baltic countrys behind Lithuania flag... Day 3 Here we go, soviet union started invasion. I have dec…

• This forum is so dead it's crazy

karoliscool - - Off Topic

I think people who is complaining about 1.5 version, its just people who mastered this game in 1.0 version. And now, your strategy is not working, you have to adapt, and find new strategy..

• Favorite units

Axis alows you play aggresive and attack.: mot.inf + med tanks + sp anti air/sp art and you go crazy. Its nice, because you can expand very fast. But hard to defend. Comitern: inf+anti tank+art+aa. Cheap, fast to build, easy to defend, but you slow expanding. I always have biggest army. Well later go planes and navy, but at the start, this is me favorite units. I m sorry, but i dont play for pan asian or allies, so i can't say anything about them.

• New Buildings and Achievements

karoliscool - - News

Nice. Good job guys!