Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Diplomacy - Trade

Tek70 - - Bug Reports and Issues

In Diplomacy Menu, I tried trading Oil for Wheat and it kept coming up as : We demand Wheat for Manpower. Tried 3x and same result, refreshed browser, and same result.

• Yes you can put them in same location, but they attack which ever country the are in first. i.e. 4 Enemy Tanks Attack Allied Location vs 2 Allied Infantry 4 of Your Tanks 2 Allied Infantry Damaged or Lost when normally a Tank would target a Tank first, not Infantry Research: Yes, to share the entire Research Tree would be a huge disadvantage, but implementing some form of shared Research would be nice. Like trading one Tech Level or something similar. Just like in the real war, many countries ba…

• An option to 'trade' a permanent alliance would be nice. With this option a few ideas are: Stacking Allied Troops for Defense Sharing Research in Some Fashion Movement Speed Same in Countries vs Enemy Territory Reported in Newspaper I'm sure other ideas could be implemented, but to add a dimension to the game this may be easy to program and change the complexities of the game.

• Would you please make alliance trade the same as Market Sell and Buy Offers. The slider makes it difficult to get right numbers. Thanks!