Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My Suggestion would be remove the Black Prince and replace it with a Churchill VII, as the Black Prince did not see mass production, and also move the Gloster Gladiator, move all interceptors down one and add the Meteor. The SP Artillery could also use the Sexton II instead of the M7 Priest. Also, as the Conqueror is seeing this tech tree the Centurion could also see fit, but it would unfortunately force out an important medium design haha, oh well. It's good and I am in full support of it Look …

• I now exist proper haha, no more facebook usage

• Then perhaps it should be allowed for private games only? In that way it is only ever used for private, pre planned games with the requirement being a password is on, this way it is at least in the game but not publicly, then those that want to play small nations can create a game on here and see who wants to join with a warning it is small nations only

• Hey, so my suggestion is a 'hard' mode for Call of War. What makes it hard? It is a world map with only certain nations available. Being a large map, and with an AI that would be aggressive it would add a real challenge. However you are also not allowed to select large nations. Every human player gets a small nation (Hungary, Switzerland etc) but also gets new options to 'align' to major players and use them to help it gain territory and the like. It should make the game more challenging and for…

• i will have to join late, my current account is linked to Facebook so I cannot join til tomorrow evening haha

• I will take Hungary or Sweden off your hands. Preferably Hungary, I knew a lot about their foreign policy during the wars and do open up an interesting game for me to follow.

• Potential other things you could add due to historicity France, Britain, Norway and Sweden were all considering assisting Finland if the Winter war carried on longer. If Finland loses half it's territory France, Britain, Norway and Sweden should join against Russia Hungary should not join the Axis if it is not granted territory from Romania or Czechoslovakia, else it would regard joining Russia as better for it's future, Germany could have the option to refuse their assistance. Sweden should giv…