Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Recruiting

JustCallMeTank - - Questions and Answers

Thanks, ill keep that in mind for future games

• Recruiting

JustCallMeTank - - Questions and Answers

I have a question about the recruiting side of the game. I'm currently playing in a Europe clash of nations game where I control all of north and south America. I have built recruitment building in 12 provinces 8 of them are maxed out the rest are close to being maxed out. It says I'm producing 474 p/h but that still seems way off for the amount of buildings I have constructed. Is there something I'm missing and that's the reason why I'm only making 474 p/h or is this normal?

• so having issues with the search function can so message me the discord info pls

• the flip side is if your a small nation this is the time you pounce so really it does only benefit the stronger nations. and trust me ive woken up with half my territories captured so i do get your frustration.

• Discord info ?

• As the title say im looking for an Alliance or players who are drama free and want to have fun. I have discord and TS. From the UK but in the Eastern US. Thx !

• The GalacticEmpire is recruiting new members. We have a few members, but have decided to expand. Current Requirements: Willingness to learn, or to teach new players. Yes is willing, check Can speak English well. Is English so yes, check Works well with others. Most of the time yes. No one is perfect, check Has a Discord account. Yes, check Level 40 or above. LvL 45 and counting, check Any K/D ratio 1.42 and rising still new to the game. Province ratio 2.16, check