Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “(1) Well the resource drain for your core is about enough for the duration of a game. People have calculated (and I believe them) that even going all the way to L5 isn't viable for your core in a moderately quick game. There is no real need to change the system for non-core province because you don't have the resources to make it a rewarding thing to do so anyway. (2) This is a horrible idea. It would basically open the way for a group of people in different TZ's to co…

• Have a couple new ideas after playing the game today. 1. Right now it is completely economically unviable to develop (as in build industry) in provinces outside your core. What is the point of having the ability to do build industry outside your core if there is no good reason to do so? To remedy this I say either the cost of industry outside your core provinces is drastically lowered, or they should increase your output substantially more than they do in your core. Wouldn't it be nice and add s…

• Thats a pretty cool idea too.

• I see what y'all are saying as far as historically Non aggression pacts being broken and the fear of under experienced players using it. Not totally convinced it would be such an issue with noobs especially as they will just ally with each other most of the time or just go inactive. I like the idea of being able to break non aggression pacts too but it kinda break one of the original purposes I had in mind which is mid/late game coalition vs coalition type scenarios. However, being able to break…

• So I was playing and thought of a new treaty type. Non aggression pacts. This would be for players who don't want to ally but want mutual assurance they wont be attacked for a set period of time. Perhaps have 1 day, 2 day, or 3 day variants and if both players agree neither will be allowed to enter the others provinces or attack their units. Welp, thats the idea.

• P.S-At some point the players gold use drives away (especially experienced, active players who are the only thing keeping the game alive and enjoyable) can't be worth the money gained from single gold purchases.

• Playing a World At War game right now and I'm kinda bummed. It was looking like a nice game with some decently high level players but its day 1(about a couple hours from day 2) and North Argentina has steamrolled like 5 or 6 players and taken damn near half the continent. I understand gold is needed to make money but jeez this is a bit far. I know its only been a day but that's enough to get invested and to see a game get steamrolled so quickly is a bit disgusting. Now here's the proposal. Perha…

• Love this idea.

• Coalitions

DatMannsBrice - - Suggestions / Criticism

So i've had this idea for a while that coalitions could be more fully fleshed out. Currently they just feel a bit bare bones and I think they could have a bigger role in the game. Maybe you could add a graphics mode that shades each coalition and its members their own specific shade. You could also give nations in the same coalition advanced trading abilities (specifically referring to land). Perhaps you could allow nations to select all the provinces they wish to give to their ally (excluding t…

• Thanks guys! I'll take this into consideration in my future games.

• Maybe lower it to just 1-3k manpower? 10k seems a bit too much for to done cost effectively.

• Tysm for the in depth response! Ill be sure to use it in my game. Good day to you too.

• Hi I've just recently started playing COW again and I had a question about playstyle for the allied doctrine. Should I build infantry on allies after day one? At first I thought yes since the allies seem to have a very defensive playstyle due to their speed nerf, their artilery buffs, and anti tank buffs. However, allies have no buffs to their infantry and I've seen some very good players say never to build infantry as allies. So, I came here to ask for some advice and explanations of why or why…

• Im having a problem where my aircraft on my carrier are appearing outside of their range and keep going. This is happening even though the carriers are fine and I sent all my aircraft in a completely different direction.

• 1.5 suggestion

I personally like every aspect of 1.5 more than 1.0 but maybe they should do this to retain their veteran fanbase. Or they could have this as a mode like "1.0 1.5 mashup"

• Veterancy

Sorry for the late reply. There would be a cap after 15 kills and they removed the original call of war.

• Coalition Wars

I think A new system could be added to Call of War that would greatly improve the game and I think could be implemented relatively easily. So my idea is about large scale coalition wars and will allow for better division of land for all allies, it would be very cool, and a shortcut. So any member of a coalition would be allowed to submit a proposal to declare war on another coalition. If the majority of coalition members agree they can vote for it and everyone in your coalition would automatical…

• This is a really good idea dont have anything to add really.

• This is a really good idea I hope they read this.

• Is this all the servers or just NA? If its just NA will opponents from other countries still be able to attack me or my allies?