Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gold usage

bucewni - - Suggestions / Criticism

gold options are just a pay to use cheat codes... Form Dublin, Ireland to Sicily, Italia in under 4 hours... Good work Bytro and good bye

• Gold usage

Yes company needs to earn money. More players = more money But in order to have more players you need to balance it in a way that all can have fun. It is not the case now as this is p2w in the extremes. Players dont like that, and the player base shows it. Forum is the good indicator of a player base. When you see only a few post daily and max 2-3 users browsing it its all clear. What are all the benefits of gold: morale boost = more resources = more troops, instant construction, instant unit pr…

• Gold usage

As i said on begining of day 9 there was an articla about armies strenght. he was nowhere on it. Day 12 just started and just take a look at todays article (attached screen shot) Because of this i will never spend a dime on this game and as soon as my 2 other games are finished will delete the app. I dont mind ppl having benefit from using gold, but to just spawn troops in few minutes, while you need to wait hours to train them + hours to get them to front. Easy and kinda fair would be something…

• Gold usage

Hi all, Im in a game cow1.5, 12+ hours in day 9. At the begining of day 9 there was an article of world mightiest armies. One player was’n on it. 12+ hours later he has biggest armie and is invincible. things i seen are: stack of 35 ships, stack of 20 rocket fighters, 2 stacks of 40+ various land units... Other players also report large stacks of units. I understand that the company making this game needs to make money. And I dont mind ppl spending their money on this game should have an advanta…

• Articles text too big

bucewni - - Bug Reports and Issues

Since yesterday when i got popup that game was updated text in articles is too big and can not fit to screen. Also not possible to scroll left/rigth in order to “read” it. Another problem with articles is they refresh constantly and get you to the top of the list making it imposible to scroull trough them and check whats going on in the world. cow1.5, ios

• take a look on attached ss. at lvl3 its 100% at max lvl (lvl3) its 200%

• you forgot death star helicopters are too much imo, you can use spies to sabotage, last one not clear to me, you want to launch nules from subs? if yes then no

• Combat Experience

I like this idea about unit xp (since panzer general II). Imo it shouldnt be that hard to implement and here is my idea: Units have new attribute (units killed or battles won or similar) For every unti killed/battle won it gets a point (i like battle won more than units killed). This point would be awarded to unit that killed other “army” so ppl cant farm with myltiple groups attacking same opponent and getting points for all units in all groups. For every point(or 5 or 10 points) it gets some b…

• another example, friendly province, plains, speed should be 40 but its 32.

• ok so wrong movement speed shown. Another wrong movement speed bug i was about to report but will use this thread. Displayed movement speed is 16 but should be 20 as units have 50% movement speed on enemy province and slowest unti in this stak is light tank (40 speed on plains). Game 3456866, mobile, ios PS. Not sure if its only display bug or is that speed used in travel time calculation.

• as i said it was one stack alredy in the province from ss, so no ownership change happened. I split them and gave move orders again to both stacks/groups when i observed this discrepency. I even tried few more times to stop/move them and had same results.

• incorect daily upkeep displayed for barracks lvl2. observed in multiple games. it is not being upgraded mobile, ios, cow1.0

• Had a stack of inf, art and comandos in enemy mountain province. I decided to split them and send comandos alone as they are faster. result even tho they are 20% faster (12 compared to 10) they had almost 2x shorter travel time. Doesnt seem correct. Mobile game, ios SS attached

• i understand that i should take some dmg, but militia has 0.8 defence against air and tac bomber has 20 hp. X factor of 300xdefence is a bit too much imo.

• hi all, I attacked militia with stack of 6 fighters and 10 tac bombers. militia gets killed but i also lose one tac bomber. fight was over my province and there was one more enemy militia unit on it. How is that possible? Screenshots attached. 2nd ss shows remaining militia. AA gun is mine. playing on mobile, ios, cow1.0