Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Arcorian: “Any ambitious Officer will highly value the ability to gather precise information quickly and without delay. For this exact reason we have completely reworked the army labels for both the zoomed-in and zoomed-out view. From now on you will immediately be able to get all the crucial information about an army by simply looking at the new army label displayed next to it. ” I like the new labels if they were for units selected or could be toggled like relations view. However fo…

• Quote from Kewin09: “The units also seem smaller to me, maybe change their size relative to the zoom so you can always see them but they are neither too big or too small. To me I think they are too small right now. I can also no longer see that units are engaged in fighting, I don't know if this is a bug or part of the update In 1.0 I do not have the issues mentioned here (only this message) ” Yes some of my alliance mates are not able to see units at all no matter what zoom level, I asked them …

• Destroy own buildings

Speedychef - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Comrade genz: “Kill you own people? ” Well perhaps, but the context was to that of the OP in destroying buildings when retreating such as airfield, forts, harbors, or infrastructure that you do not want to fall into enemy control, such as bombing a bridge as you retreat so that the enemy could not continue their advance. But yes if you were silly enough to leave troops in a city and bombard it then i suppose friendly fire would be justified.

• Quote from Kewin09: “The concept is good, I suggest instead of having all units shown and separated by their armour class they should only show that when you click on a unit or when you move your cursor over them. The units get quite clustered and their is not much space when there are several armies. I think the squares should be only there when you zoom out. You should always be able to see your units I think. Another reason is that when you zoom out and your ships and subs disappear it makes …

• I am not sure what the update is called as it has not been formally announced in the news yet, but it has gone live in my game rounds. At first I thought it was a nice little gui tweak but noticed 2 issues at least for me. 1) the zoom level I wish could be toggled, when I zoom out to the level i like to play at most details go away where they could be seen in the previous gui, I hope that this can be user adjusted in the future. 2) When you have multiple armies engaged in a single area even when…

• Destroy own buildings

This recently came up in our group as well it would be nice if you could tell your units to bombard a city or province under your control.

• Your poll is in error, you only have 2 of 3 possible options. Also this issue has been brought up before and the only data to truly confirm or deny it is private to the stakeholders. A better poll would have 5 options, rapidly growing, slowly growing, holding steady, slowly declining, rapidly declining. However you would only get skewed data as it only surveys the hard core fans that make the effort to go to a website and register for a forum and not a true data set like the game devs have so ul…

• That is unfortunate as some of the ideas that have been mentioned previously may be gaining support as new players come into the game. I personally would support a buy in method for no gold rounds or to have a season pass type system. There are plenty of examples of games that earn money that are free to play ranging from in game skins or passes. The best type of games that profit do so without disrupting gameplay. That said, gold use doesn't break the game as much as some people think it does. …

• [Deleted]

Speedychef - - Bug Reports and Issues

Overall this is unfortunate but understandable there was quite a bit of strategy especially in larger games of disseminating information anonymously. Maybe it can one day be redeemed as a high command feature?

• [Deleted]

Thanks Doctor, that would have been great to communicate in a news update hopefully they send that out soon.

• [Deleted]

Just noticed that in my new round as well but no update mentioning that change.

• Server Incident 2020-11-14

Speedychef - - News

Same I am in a round with 3 friends each of them got the 10k gold message but I still have not. Currently in 2 games #3540547 and #3540807

• That seems easy to solve as a doctrine could only be selected by the first joining player who is joining a round on day 1, AI, at least from what I have seen do not have a great variety to their build and aggressiveness. Even so a neutral build path for AI for Day 1 only would be a relatively simple and straight forward solution to that issue. In all of the games i have been a part of it is very unlikely that anyone joins after a day 1 of a round.

• Spy Plane

Quote from DoctorDR1: “Nuclear powered ships have been removed from 1.5. As for nuclear rockets, the technology for them was developed shortly after WWII ended. ” I mean if "soon after" is the measuring stick the first nuclear rocket was the Redstone Rocket "Redstone rocket It's here, in a secluded corner of NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center, that the US Army and NASA performed critical tests during the development of the Redstone rocket. In 1958, this rocket became the first to detonate a nuc…

• Spy Plane

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Stealth planes are a bit advanced for this time period. ” As someone mentioned what about Nuclear rockets? Or nuclear powered ships?

• Sorry if this has been suggested before but I went back a few pages and didn't see a thread on it. I think, especially for the 100 player maps, that doctrines should be user selectable. This would not make sense for historical games but it would be great for the overall competitive gameplay that the 100 player games turn into. I have read in other threads that the devs do pay attention to the win statistics and which doctrine they are, but currently that could also have geographical starting loc…

• Discord

Speedychef - - General Discussions

Definitely pro discord, and it would be nice if there as an Official Discord channel.

• 2x 1.5 maps

Speedychef - - General Discussions

Quote from BlazingInfernos: “As far as i know one can request for games with custom speeds to be created. Can you tell me if any game operator will create tutorial (as in 2x speed) 1.5 games ? ” A 2x version of the 22player 1.5 games would be great!