Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• inappropriate name

emma von manstein - - General Discussions

okay so uhm, i joined a game as MURICA (america) and i see a guy with this name (see link with picture) just qurius how this is allowed ehm? **PLAYER NAME AND COUNTRY REMOVED BY MODERATOR**

• AI war

emma von manstein - - Suggestions / Criticism

i dont attack anyone new for 2 days, idont move troops through there country i ceep my populatity up i am not even on the most feared nations list anymore and they come on me so yeah popularity dosnt rlly matter

• AI war

okay so im just qurius how this works because a ai can go to war with me (like in the pic) and then if i declare on them i get a penalty and 5 other countries controlled by AI declare on me and it repeats like.. just curius how that works since it dosnt make sense they can declare all wars they want without penaltys and we players need to face a army of ai's

• im not gonna lie it seems kinda stupid that you can only make one map

• why is that may i ask it seems wierd other players can create all other type of games

• well i want to make a game but i can only make one type of scenario, idk if this is intentional but if it isnt i would like someone to tell me how i can possibly change the scenario to other types of scenarios since there is noone who asks or tells how to do it i might be a idiot who knows

• Gold usage

yeah the gold users are acctualy a real pain to deal with since they spam out troops quicker then you can get to the front line (i didnt know what to compare it to), and the dev team should find a solution to this problem, but since they need to make money to ceep this web up and ceep having the devs/staff working on updates for this web/app game. it reminds me of a problem that is in another game i play where its baicly pay2win but this game isnt really as bad as it (atleast not yet). sure the …

• well i got a achievement and i did not get the 2k gold witch it says i would get (before i got the gold for other achievements in under 10 min now its been like 30 min and i dont have any more/new gold) and im just qurius if this is a bug and then how to fix this and if any other players has the same issue