Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello seriously, the new morale update is making the game imposible to win!!! Provinces are revolting without any reasonable reason!!! please take down the morale updates. the AI attacking automaticly is hardly enough!! why would you making the game impossible to win by making our own provinces revolt against us! last games i would have won it ranked #1 ... but because of revolts. i lose to #2 and #3 !!!! Please take this support request seriously ... tell the game mods and programmers. I will q…

• Rare Resources!!!

nameless77 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Hey, in my last 30 games i noticed these major changes!! the AI became very savage. making it harder to survive! the resources are very rare and takes ages to get what I need!! why I should strugle with resources for almost the entire game! 30 games i focus on economy but I never rest! always strugling with resources. please make a vote for game support to fix the resources problem. and tell AI to become more mercful lol edit: I forgot to mention the man power ... i'm always short on man power .…