Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 133.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It makes me cringe seeing french, Indian, American, Dutch, Greek units with British tanks, British uniforms etc. I think France, Italy, Arab nations, India and China need their own uniforms just like in hoi4, just because Argentina was aligned with the germans that doesn't mean you can just copy and paste the entire German army, I think each country should have uniqueness like Colombia's army will be different from Germany, France, Britan and Russian etc. Also when talking about non historic map…

• This forum looks like it came from 1996, we need it to look modern like other websites like a neon feel or militaristic type of feel

• Supply Lines

OutsiderJoe - - Suggestions / Criticism

Can you make the supply lines chain from a major city?

• Custom Country Names

" Gay nigger republic of the Fourth Reich"

• Peace conferences

In Call of war, every time I win against a country with my ally, I and my ally get into arguments on who should own this and that. I suggest that the game add a peace conference where you can divide up territories through points, so basically, you gain points by how much units you lost, how much provinces you captured etc etc Let's say in the Italian Turkish wars, Brazil sides with Italy and Italy wins the war, If Brazil just sat there, then he won't get a lot of points. 300px-Peace_Conference.j…

• Quote from vietcong2005: “My biggest backfire was probably happened during my second game. I was actually doing pretty well in game. I had tons of provinces and a sizable army. Me and my ally decided to attack South China. We thought it was going to be easy because South China basically just sat there and did nothing for the entire game. Yet, he was still active. However, when we attacked he had tactical bombers that completely annihilated my tanks. Also, even worse he had nukes. His army was mu…

• Where is Vietcong2005?

OutsiderJoe - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Karl von Krass: “so i am not? ” Pfffff You minor

• He basically uses to rule this forum, now he has disappeared. Now Tribunate and little racoon are hegemons here

• Quote from Karl von Krass: “commander mechanic will be essentially, non-essential, why put specific commanders? YOU the player are THE commander, it is YOUR responsibily to give yourself the sweet-sweet feeling of victory, it is not the job of these commanders to bring u victory ” Wdym, in HOi4 your the commander, but maybe it gives you boosts

• In a lot of matches, I am usually exiled into my colonies. To make this clear, I will tell you a story. When I was France, Germany basically invaded my mainland, since I was on the verge of becoming offline, I decided to not put up a fight and I just retreated into North Africa and then built my industry there, before I had built tank plants and other buildings in my colonies just incase. Germany then tried to invade my time and time again, but I repelled him with my secret navy, also Persia and…

• It has puzzled me how all of those Op players who dominate the map in 4 days usually how entire STACKS OF MECHANISED INFANTRY

• Formidable nations

Quote from Comrade genz: “Quote from OutsiderJoe: “Quote from Comrade genz: “See, there are many factors missing in this 'idea' ” Such as?Please tell me. ” The whole thing makes no sense. What if you like change to Nazi Germany then conquer lands of the HRE? Then? And btw why only historical land only why not just change when you conquer no land? Haiti was an empireBritain was an empire. What is your definition of an empire? What if USA changes into an empire with no land? And if your country co…

• Quote from freezy: “Reason for the change is to present the information in a more orderly and clean way (the old way of attaching army info to unit images was unprofessional and pixelated), and to also include additional information that was not shown before (like hitpoints and additional army status info). At the heart this is a strategy game and not an action game, so displaying units as abstract symbols on higher zoom levels, like on a strategic NATO map that Generals use, should imo not be a…

• Quote from Tribunate: “That was a waste of a comment and not very constructive at all. If you have an issue with something bring up a solid reason as to why and offer a solution. ” Bruh your back, I was thinking of writing an article about Active Forumist (people I see in the forum a lot) and I write a documentary about them

• Formidable nations

Quote from RBoi200: “Quote from OutsiderJoe: “Quote from Karl von Krass: “greater is better, not everything was an empire, yet they were strong ” I know but it adds a sense of grandness.Maybe in a non historic map, if a country occupies 5 countries, they can form empires or confederations ” I don't support the whole "doctrine change", but maybe when you reach a certain number a VPs, you can change the name to "GREATER original country". ” It up to you with the title, perhaps "Greater Original co…

• Formidable nations

Quote from Karl von Krass: “aside from a doctrine change and a 'title' change, will there be morale change or what? how about addition of new province state such as colonized which allows for things like colony capitals, and whatnot. ” You get 1. Boost morale, and all of your occupied provinces will get 100% morale, 2. Occupied territories will start to produce more resources 3. 8 Infantry units are added to your army and 4 light tanks. 4. AI countries are more likely to befriend you

• Formidable nations

Yeah maybe

• Formidable nations

Quote from Karl von Krass: “greater is better, not everything was an empire, yet they were strong ” I know but it adds a sense of grandness. Maybe in a non historic map, if a country occupies 5 countries, they can form empires or confederations

• Formidable nations

Quote from Comrade genz: “See, there are many factors missing in this 'idea' ” Such as? Please tell me

• Formidable nations

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Quote from YDSTRIKER: “Quote from Comrade genz: “And what if Libya reunites the Roman Empire? ” Formidable Nations should only be on Historical Maps. Changing the state would not mean changing doctrine, and doctrine is not government! ” I understand with the doctrine complaints, but the Russian Empire ain't gonna keep the Soviet doctrine. Maybe they change uniforms. But in other maps like the world at war, there could be…