Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 136.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I've played many games and I don't think I've ever once seen a game without a large amount of border gore. It's not just greedy teammates or poor planning, there are plenty of other reasons why one person ends up with more or less (or why people wind up with random territories inside an ally's territory). Although I've taken a lengthy hiatus, I'm willing to bet the territory trade limit is still a thing and thus these things can't be fixed. Frankly, it's annoying and ugly and I'd like if there w…

• Quote from Torspo2: “Strongly disagree. Even now having an 8 hour sleep can be devastating. ” Yes, but on the other hand, people with actual lives don't have to play a single match for a month or longer, but instead just 2-3 weeks. Sure, when you're off things can go from 0 to 100, but when you're on you're able to do more than a normal game. Ultimately, though, it's not as if they're suggesting to make all games 2x speed, they're just saying that it should always be an option for those who want…

• Yes, I know. This is directed towards Freezy saying that hospitals are a known and favored idea. The suggestion is nearly as old as the forum and every time it gets shot down so quickly

• Lol hell must be freezing over. I think I need to check on my farmer buddy to see if his pigs have flown away. Maybe the red cross has finally squeezed blood from stone and general electric has captured lightning in a bottle. I'm genuinely dumbfounded that Bytro is actually considering hospitals after all these years. If I had a nickel for every time someone was dogpiled on for suggesting hospitals, I'd make Suleiman the Magnificent look like a peasant

• Ai Declares War

newbgamer101 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Hurbala: “I think AI is way to nice. If you as a country go on rampage and destroy one country after the next. All AI countries bordering you should go to war against an world dominating power or if not, they should allow all other powers to cross their country to get to this country. ” *Deep breath* No. Imagine you are a small country. Let's say Luxembourg. Germany, an absolutely huge country compared to you, is going on a rampage, but hasn't done anything to you or your immediate ne…

• Not to be that guy but these suggestions are overcomplicated and unnecessary. I get that it sucks to be bombed but it's not overpowered rn. Just invest in some aa and it's pretty much a nonfactor.

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “The second one is not a barrel, it is the monocular gunsight. ” Not to be that guy, but the "second barrel" is neither a barrel nor a gunsight, but actually the hydraulic recoil system. The panzerjager 1 was essentially a flatbed pz. 1, with the turret replaced by a gunshield and the means to anchor a 4.7 cm pak(t) on its usual carriage.

• Quote from Hurbala: “Also would like to have a very slow mode 1/4x the normal speed. Would be nice for all the bussy people out there. ” 1/4 speed game would take 2-3 months to complete... You think inactivity is a problem in normal games, try playing one of those

• Supply Lines

Quote from vietcong2005: “Of course I don't want the same complexity as HOI4 in COW. It would be far too complex. However, COW does need some strategical depth such as encirclements and supply lines to simulate World War II properly. It isn't a matter of HOI4 or not, but rather an improvement in game. ” It isn't a matter of improvement. You're not saying that a unit is useless or too op and needs to be balanced. You're not saying that an economy tweak would be welcome, or that a new unit would b…

• Supply Lines

Quote from vietcong2005: “There's a good reason why games like Hoi4 or any grand stratergy game is better than Cow. Simply because of how unrealistic warfare is in Cow. No encirclements, no supply lines, and no strategical features. The game has basically devolved into rushing and spamming, suiting the person with more units. Games were actually fun back then when they lasted for 100-300 days back in 1.0. It is strange to me that y'all want to ignore the most feature in warfare: logistics. I pro…

• Quote from Zaktty: “Looking back at this a year later, I now realize that some ideas on that list are terrible. A New List: 1. Transport Planes 2. Chemical Weapons 3 (maybe) Concentration camps ” Chemical weapons are the only suggestion that hold any water. Concentration camps are only good for killing your own population, and that's about all. And they're extremely unpopular (in game and irl). Transport planes would be similar to strategic bombers except completely harmless and very delicate. I…

• Quote from 6thDragon: “Yeah, that's what I was suggesting. No new unit. Just a feature for any unit. This would apply to land, naval, and air units. ” Ah, I see. In that case I'm in complete agreement.

• Soviet plane skins

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “I don't agree... BT-5/7 is a beauty. ” Everything behind the 2nd road wheel is good looking. The front is a major turn off for me.

• Perhaps instead of a new unit, they can just add an option in the notification settings, which when an enemy unit is spotted by (maybe just scout) units, it would send a notification with the where, who, and when.

• Quote from z00mz00m: “Agreed, the Comintern tanks and planes are super ugly and look like WW1 equipment. ” To be fair, their early equipment wasn't exactly leading edge technology when war broke out. And pretty mich every soviet light and medium tank excluding the T-34 (and maybe the T-60) looked pretty ugly.

• Quote from pod_than: “Flame troopers and tanks can attack the enemy relatively safe and with effect, in a case that enemy stayed in a stronghold. Because flame deplete air which be complicated space for instance, pit, ditch, trench, shelter groove, etc. so enemy's soldier choke and die. So I expect that this unit has the skill “ Ignores fortifications ”. ” All in all, flame units wouldn't be an awful idea. Its just that they're too small a concept for this game. The smallest sized unit is a regi…

• Quote from vietcong2005: “Quote from newbgamer101: “This is either inaccurate or proves my point. WWI involved over 30 different countries. Germany, France, Britain, the US etc etc all entered the war with higher morale than imaginable in this day and age. It was considered disgraceful to stay behind, even if you were denied for legitimate reasons. It's only until progress slowed and casualties rose that civilians started to rethink the war. Where there was success, homefront morale improved. Wi…

• Quote from vietcong2005: “The type of war you are talking about. Like waging war against 6 different countries would definitely provoke Civlian outrage. Oh yeah plenty of civilians did object to World War I and plenty of other wars. The wars that take place in game are far larger in scale than the wars civilians would not object to. ” This is either inaccurate or proves my point. WWI involved over 30 different countries. Germany, France, Britain, the US etc etc all entered the war with higher mo…

• Quote from DecendedDemon: “airpower is already overpowerd as it is, so no ” To keep it simple and not effect an air units combat potential, why not have it so that non-combat flights (rebasing) have double flight range but increased (no more than double though) refuel time since they will have to arm the aircraft (planes in transit don't carry ammunition). This will make moving them from factories to frontline airbases more convenient and accurate while not making them any more op than they are.

• Supply Lines

Quote from Nadda: “Quote from vietcong2005: “Quote from DecendedDemon: “Quote from vietcong2005: “Quote from DecendedDemon: “i disagree, i think its a bad idea, buckling somebody's entire frontline by applying overwhelming force and then blitzing through their territory before they can recover is exactly how you go about defeating militairly and economically superior oponent in this game, if you're forced to stop because your guys start starving if you dont for however long it takes to build sup…