Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have been having this bug in all maps where you click on a single stack, but it gives you everything including their paths. When clicking on non-moving troops, the count is way off, but not paths are displayed from whatever other units are being included. The map shown below is 1,601,660: http://www.screencast.com/t/CKnwSnWwFR

• Ghost Armies Again

Sir Smeal - - Beta Feedback & Issues

Check out the latest "invisible" introduced with the latest bug fixes: Invisible oil!

• Invisible armies

Sir Smeal - - Bug Reports and Issues

Now I have invisible resources! Oil resource provinces with no oil...

• Invisible armies

I used an application called SnagIt.

• Ghost Armies Again

As I stated above, it is not a unit I killed or one of mine that died. It appeared where no battle was fought and was a ghost from the start. That is a "feature" to make Microsoft proud!

• Ghost Armies Again

The "feature" does not respond to refreshes or to daily relaunching the game. I can find one of these in every instance I am currently in: Permanent "ghost" unit NOTE: This is 'my' unit, not a stack, killed enemy unit, or killed friendly unit.

• Invisible units

The invisible troops are back. I am seeing them in multiple games, but this image is from 1,489,785: Infantry that doesn't exist

• Invisible armies

Since the latest changes, there have been a plethora of bugs including 'ghost troops': Infantry that does not exist

• Invisible units

I should have supplied the game ID at the time. My apologies. I haven't used rocket interceptors since and haven't seen the problem since. The interceptor was sent to patrol and disappeared. The path showed after a reboot. I don't remember ever regaining control of the i nterceptor.

• Quote from Jonhydude: “Don't build too many barracks, or you will lose a lot of food. ” Actually, you must build new barracks to get more troops, but must watch your food to keep from having a negative output. Read the information for barracks.

• True, but I would rather teach n00bs to enjoy the game and hang around rather than trounce them and be alone in the game. It seems that 90% of ranked/unranked games narrow to one or two within three days.

• - Where are you from? Columbus, Ohio, USA - Do you have Skype? Don't use it, but have an account - Do you have experience in the game? SirSmeal is level 48 - Are you active? SirSmeal is daily several times a day.

• Screenshot Contest! (closed)

Sir Smeal - - News

Can't research in 1,520,014...

• Fight for the Pacific

Sir Smeal - - News

Game 1,517,636 just started. One player in Chine, one player in Russia, and one in the US. Nobody in the Pacific Rim at all! Lots of room and intere sting mix of resources.

• Coalition refinements

Sir Smeal - - News

I started the game with two accounts before reading that it isn't tolerated. This is my 'dead' account and SirSmeal is my active account. I answered in this one due to receiving an email, but future replies or new comments will be under SirSmeal, not Sir Smeal.

• Coalition refinements

Sir Smeal - - News

One of the things the province search desperately needs is the ability to do a wildcard search. If I am hunting for a province, spelling isn't likely to be correct. Without a wildcard search, it is a feature I have no use for. Scrolling the map is much faster and accurate. If the search was linked to a results field, you could display a list that would show matching provinces allowing you to narrow the search or select from the list.

• What was the best army in WW2? II.

Sir Smeal - - Off Topic

It is no contest. Only the British and Germans had 'professional' armies, and German troops showed skill and resolve in every battle, winning or losing. The British army was tiny before conscription began. The US army was based on quantity and mass production. Dentists and teachers just could not match the Germans. With the exceptions of the Garrand M1 rifle, subs, and carriers, equipments wasn't on par with any major army. The Russian army was even worse. Stalin had purged the officer corps and…

• That would explain why I join a day 0 game and see all my neighbors with medium tanks.

• Game not in "My Games

Sir Smeal - - Questions and Answers

I have had it happen to me too, but a complaint to the devs got it fixed.

• Fortunately, railguns cannot be upgraded! ==8-)