Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wierd level Bug

GenerAZ - - Bug Reports and Issues

For some reason, on PC, at random, it will display my rank or others rank as level 1 for no reason. I still am in any games I was in before, and it usually reverts back to normal after a refresh, but it causes annoyance when I'm searching for new games to join. I am level 126 and a Captain, but for no reason it sends me back to level one private, and I don't know why

• Game Access

So I sometimes have the issue where some of my games are not letting me enter the game even though I have already started. Is there a reason for this?

• Call of War 2.0 Preview

GenerAZ - - News

Quote from freezy: “The jump from CoW1.0 to CoW1.5 had the same kind of feedback as this update. Players were saying the same thing about it as they do now about the new clients. We had 50+ pages of back and forth discussions with users about it. Many threatened to quit and said this is the end of CoW and so on. And the same thing also happened when the WebGL version replaced the Canvas map. Really, this reaction we see now is nothing new, it was always like this when releasing new versions. No …

• Call of War 2.0 Preview

GenerAZ - - News

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REMOVE LEGACY CLIENT?!?!?!?! I SERIOUSLY DON'T UNDERSTAND. HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF SCREWING OVER LEGACY USERS LIKE MYSELF YOU MAKE THE BASE IN BETA CLIENT AND GIVE AN OPTION TO SWITCH? I may not be a game designer or anything like that, but I appreciate it when you listen to the community. look, I know several people have left the game just because of this. I may be one of those people, and I really loved the legacy client. Please, I beg of you, just give an option to switch bet…

• I 100% agree. I dont care if Beta exists, but dont let Legacy die. you could switch between them before, why can't you keep that?

• I agree this new update is terrible. I loved this game and I always played Legacy Client. I take a break over summer and Legacy is gone. I'M GONE FOR 2 MONTHS AND THE GAME SUCKS!!!! I really want to play but I will not until they fix this and return the OPTION to play legacy client. Beta client can stay for all I care. the only time I use it is to switch my country's flag. then i return to Legacy. Goodbye Call of War. I will return when this is fixed

• Servers Down?

thats nice, finally

• update on the servers

now I can no longer see new games, I dont know why this is but hopefully they fix the bug. of all the days it had to happen it had to be this day, when we have all countires all in. i hope Bytro labs fix this ASAP

• Servers Down?

I still cant acess a game, dont know why

• Server Still Down

I really Hope the servers come back up because all countires all in is one of my favroite modes. I hope that we can get this for next week because of today