Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I am done.

Goldwolf - - Suggestions / Criticism

No matter what I do, at some point I have overwhelming NPC’s attacking me on multiple fronts. Impossible to defend. So if you people running this game ever decide to fix this stupidity, send me an e-mail and I might start playing again. Until then it is just pointless.

• AI

Fox, I generally have bought out all the resources available in the market before games end, and buy stuff from the beginning. This has never kept the AI’s at bay either. z00mz00m, your advice is good for people new to the game. However, I am not sure how to “keep your borders short” when you are going for a solo win. Your other advice is good, but no matter what you can’t build enough units to cover all the cities and provinces (I know, you don’t have to cover them all). I appreciate you guys t…

• AI

Fox, your experience with AI and mine are not even close. If I kill off an AI, then 3 more attack me. Never in my experience have the AI’s ever “backed off”. You don’t see a difference between AI and a real person attacking you? The AI is easy to kill, if you only have one on you at a time. If all the real people you are playing against are as easy as AI’s to kill, I would say your completion must be all level one’s, or something, I am not sure. Another thing that bugs me is that AI can generate…

• AI

I am tired of the AI attacking me all the time, regardless of my Global Popularity. I take on a real person who is the second highest score on the server and the AI seems to think it has to get involved by attacking me even though my Popularity is 62%. You people need to do something to tone down the AI, it should not have the ability to pick sides and determine the out come of the game. AI interference takes the joy out of the game. I got no problem if real people decide to participate in my de…

• Neutral nation madness

Goldwolf - - Questions and Answers

I never expected reality in a game where you can build an Aircraft carrier in 4 hours, but maybe that is just me. However, in short, the AIs in this game have no I just A.

• You can think what you want, that it was hidden under a rock, or behind a bush, or dropped out of space. But this thing popped up as I was watching the screen in full view of one of my armored cars (the inner circle of light, whatever that is called). Day change was about an hour away so I was working to finish off the provinces and get the cap just before day change. I put armored cars in every stack, and sometimes I put several when I am going into a situation where I expect the provinces to b…

• Spontaneous Generation:

So what you are saying is that regular infantry can hide from Tactical and Attack Bombers? Also, I had a Armored Car sitting in the capitol city waiting to cap just before day change.

• Spontaneous Generation:

Nope, just regular infantry.

• I just love the way the NPC’s can just conjure up a troop in a non-city province. I sent all my planes around to kill off all his troops, and next thing I see with my armored car is a NPC troop pop up in a random province. Wish I could do that.

• Hold fire is good when you want to get closer to the enemy, but another player is already attacking them, generally an AI, or if it is someone you don't want to engage atm. Let them fight it out, get closer, then decide what to do.

• I must be drunk, it did damage that round. Now if I could only find out who is spiking my milk....

• In my current game right now, my bombers are on patrol over some enemy units and are not doing any damage. Anyone else having this problem. Is there a fix? Am I drunk and blind? Ok, forget that last one, but something seems to be wrong. After burning much time and resources, I really need these things to work as advertised.

• Stupid rules

It is one per day in 1.5

• 100 Player Map

Goldwolf - - Bug Reports and Issues

I see. So it is written, so shall it be done.

• 100 Player Map

Goldwolf - - Bug Reports and Issues

On the 100 player map they have Toledo (IL) on the West end of Lake Erie. That should be Ohio. There is a Toledo in Illinois, but it has a population of about 2 K. Also you have Evansville in the Southern part of Illinois. It is in the southwestern part of Indiana. Carbondale would be closer to that spot, or Marion.

• Field Hospitals?

I got an idea, how about we don't have them at all, then no need to worry about balance.

• DoctorDR1 said: Well, the earlier crash was completely unexpected. It happened on a day the devs weren’t even at work, so there was no way to earn everyone. I assume that the word "earn" was a typo and should have been "warn". Just curious on what specific days the crash is completely expected? Therefore I can get ready for it.

• Infrastructure

According to the description of “Infrastructure” this is what it does. “Infrastructure increases the movement speed of units anywhere within this province. Leveling up the Infrastructure increases the movement speed bonus further.” However, I have seen other posts in this forum that suggest it improves resource production and various other improvements. I have tested those theories by building it once, and saw no change in anything. So, what is the real answer here. Does infrastructure improve a…

• Quote from zProblems: “Quote from Goldwolf: “Ok, fix this thing already! I have watched all the U-tube videos I can stand for one day.... ” Let them fix it, if you want it done quicker why don't you join the dev team and help, if not just wait.They also may have other things to do in life. ” Dude, lighten up. Let them fix it? Really? Like I have some power over that at all. Done quicker with my help? My help would be get a bigger hammer. And if I don't join the team and help, I will have to wait…