Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My main concern so far is that units don't upgrade with research. Given that research times are fairly short in the early levels, there doesn't seem to be any point at all in building lvl 1 units ever. It feels like a waste of resources. And that is a shame. If there were a way to upgrade lower tier units manually (perhaps by sending them to an appropriate city, selecting an upgrade option, then leaving them there for X number of hours?) it would help. If not, then there should at least be a way…

• Quote from Kalantigos: “Militia aren't supposed to be a useful alternative to a trained infantry unit, they are a stop gap measure to fill in the numbers when you don't have the infrastructure to equip an army, or you need soldiers quickly. Militia have half the recruitment time of infantry, and serve as the equivalent of conscripts, meatshields or cannon fodder. And keeping a large levy of untrained, inexperienced troops is not a good idea. If I had any alterations to make, it would be to reduc…

• That sounds a bit naff to me. So you can literally sit a sub in someone's harbour to observe their movements and there is no way they can ever know it's there unless you attack them with it? Spies, I guess. Edit: Oh, except this: Quote from jaws: “ Naval bombers on patrol can see subs and (as per patrol orders) will engage them. ”

• Can fighters on patrol not spot them then? I was going to use that strategy to find them and then send in destroyers if needed.