Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 80.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The suggestions place is the most useless place ever. I don't mean that by the lack of suggestions, they are excellent, phenominal. That is the whole reason I am writing this post. The problem is, implementation. Tell me, I might be wrong at this, in the past two years has any of these excellent suggestions ever been used? When I scroll through them, most of the time I just see reasons why it won't work from devs. I know it works. I know Bytro can do it. But they don't. It has literally been the…

• Roleplay thing

Miradosh - - General Discussions

Quick people, only 15 hrs

• You know what would be a good idea, controlling a rebelious group. As you said georgia is a part of the soviet union, why can't you control independence rebels in the area. Here is the idea. The units will be spread out, and have a stealth bonus Most of them will be millitia, but there will be one commando unit You will have extremely low resources, which makes offensive movements very hard If you manage to capture a city, you can produce whatever you want there Each city will have a popularity …

• Roleplay thing

Miradosh - - General Discussions

Im back after a year, and I want to do a roleplay thing. The game mode I want to do is all countries all in. You choose what country, you choose my decisions. Please lead me to a victory and make me a better player. Now what country do I use. Also btw I have never done a roleplay thing so it is gonna be kinda wierd. I will try to give daily reports but that will be kinda hard as the game runs on 4x.

• What is this place

Miradosh - - Roleplaying Threads

what do you do

• Free India had no territory, was just a rebelious militia group It would be kinda useless

• Best countries to start with?

Miradosh - - Manual

In HWW, Tibet has good resources and also wont really be a target for big nations, except india. If they can halt india and build up, they become very powerful. If you say UK, what on earth is wrong with you. You need to manage everything, and add to that, you will get absolutely hated by AI. Clash of nations most are similar, but I think Ukraine's proximity to a lot of ai helps

• Classic Bytro right there, probably gonna fix it in 5 months or something

• Best countries to start with?

Miradosh - - Manual

Best in a clash of nations - Ukraine HWW-Tibet

• It shows the button, but when I press it, nothing happens

• So, I had this slightly damaged paratrooper unit (already deployed) and I couldn't convert it back to the airplane version Is it because it is damaged or anything else?

• Vive le Empire!!!!

Miradosh - - Off Topic

100th Reply!!!

• Well i use naval research a lot because i play japanese doctrine alot and even when i have a land border with a country I attack them by sea and capture all undefended cores and

• Quote from vietcong2005: “I usually use carriers to destroy naval superiority and to destroy ground units. What do most of you use them for? ” I use carriers to carry my life

• Who wants to join a HWW?

Miradosh - - Off Topic

Ok Fair play

• Vive le Empire!!!!

Miradosh - - Off Topic

Whoever did it, they made a mistake

• Who wants to join a HWW?

Miradosh - - Off Topic

So what is going on here?

• Vive le Empire!!!!

Miradosh - - Off Topic

Quote from Alexandera Nevsky: “Nope, you forgot Iceland and some of Russia. The Romans conquered Italy, Vatican, San Marino, Andorra, Malta, Cyprus, Greece, Macedonia, Serbia and Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia, Albania, Bulgaria, Spain, Portugal, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Belgium, France, Monaco , The whole of Luxembourg, most of Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Hungary, Germany, Romania, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Lebanon, Syria, Israel, Palestine, Turkey, most of Jordan, Tunisia, Eg…

• I dunno what to write in body just do poll

• Quote from Alexandera Nevsky: “Here's a tip to scaring all of your neighbors into submission even if you're trash. Play as a nation with good steel and oil exports, then run over a communist or allied neighbor. Make sure everyone can see you are making rapid wars. Grab land from all undefended positions as much as possible, do not dig into fortified positions, and generally try to be fast (pan-asian is good for that). Then, it is enough to suggest you are experienced at the game, even if you're …