Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Forum protest!

whowh - - General Discussions

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from whowh: “Also, you're saying coiners, not golders/whales. Did they rename the currency? ” "Golder" doesn't cover the load anymore, as boosters SEEM to be excluded. "Coiner" includes booster users as well. ” Wow. That's a change then. I can't remember who it was, maybe you or Bmfox or Chimere, but I remember someone posting about a battle they had with a golder and it basically devolved into spamming airports and rockets. I imagine crazy stuff like that with b…

• Forum protest!

Also, you're saying coiners, not golders/whales. Did they rename the currency?

• Forum protest!

Wait I thought that was a joke. I just looked it up and it's real. That's ...uh...new. How were (are?) they as units? and is there a doctrine boost?

• Forum protest!

Flame tanks? I sense gaslighting

• Forum Memes

aight

• Internal Alliance Games

whowh - - Bug Reports and Issues

You are lilke a year late

• Forum protest!

Quote from Carking the 6th: “This is created as a petition of sorts standing against this new update. It will only make the game worse and to be honest, pay to win. We currently have a good thing going, the game is enjoyable. As nice as a new unit is, this is not the right way to implement it. And so I gather all the other noble people here to join me! We should stand together and state the fact that we are against this, however likely it is to be ignored. Glory to the protest! Petition: @Carkin…

• Forum Memes

? youtube.com/watch?v=bNboALpbHCo

• :)

whowh - - Off Topic

Quote from God: “"I summon Whowh" ” Here I am. Will of the man Himself

• Forum Memes

uh wat. Everyone here has wayyyy too much time on their hands

• Forum Memes

Quote from KaiserOfAnonymous: “84vcpj.jpg from Imgflip Meme Generator[/url] "> ” Lol

• The Open Bar Chatroom

whowh - - Off Topic

Did they add bots to the forum? A bunch of my old threads of 2021 were awoken with very...uh...robotic posts.

• Call of war new music

Wait. Have they updated the music since the Summer of 2022?

• Call of war new music

Quote from jamesselenla: “I enjoy both the uniqueness of new music and the familiarity of old music. ” Three years late to the party...but I suppose I agree with that

• The Open Bar Chatroom

whowh - - Off Topic

Who are all the new people? Y'all appeared out of nowhere.

• Forum Memes

The memes I read actually made me crack up.

• How to Win?

whowh - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Commander Schleicher: “I think we all know they're a little "trigger happy" when it comes to that... ” I can relate

• Quote from z00mz00m: “But a damaged nuclear bomber delivers partial damage. How can a nuclear weapon be "partially" broken? ” Fair point that

• The Open Bar Chatroom

whowh - - Off Topic

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “I got genz'd, 103 likes ” Genz needs to like that post now

• Playthrough - Manchukuo

Wow I can’t believe I’ve missed this.