Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 188.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Complaint

ShadowHawk5 - - Questions and Answers

Quote from The Almighty Jewbear: “Quote from hanno94: “I have a complaint and would like to speak with a moderator? Can someone please help me out? ” Greetings, If you would like to message me on the main COW site, i can help you with any concerns you have. Best Regards. Quote from ShadowHawk5: “Quote from MontanaBB: “@The Almighty Jewbear is the "senior moderator" for the English language forum. You might want to raise your issue with him on his user wall or in a private conversation. ” he has …

• account ban

ShadowHawk5 - - Bug Reports and Issues

My account has been banned, the only instructions I was given was to make a convo and add certain staff members which I did but have not yet received a response

• account ban

How long does it take for the mods to unban my account? I have created and added the mods to a convo but no response or anything, meanwhile I am losing my games, how long should I expect to wait?

• Complaint

Quote from MontanaBB: “@The Almighty Jewbear is the "senior moderator" for the English language forum. You might want to raise your issue with him on his user wall or in a private conversation. ” he has not been active for over a day so good luck with that

• Multiaccount ban

ShadowHawk5 - - Bug Reports and Issues

I got banned they didn't even give me a reason I am trying to get help but I get a few messages about how they don't have time to deal with it right now or its not their problem I am trying to work things out but it seems onesided

• Quote from The Almighty Jewbear: “Quote from DingoBongo77: “Hello DongoBingo77, Your account was banned because you violated our terms of service by playing with multiple accounts. Multi accounts are forbidden as they grant an unfair advantage in the game. Playing together from a shared internet connection is also forbidden in games with the anti cheat system enabled. These accounts are connected to your account: DongoBingo77, Lily 13, firstpersonfilms, WaterMelonKitty If you want to contest you…

• Quote from Dr. Leipreachán: “Greetings Generals, If you find that your game account is banned this means it has been banned by the Call of War Support team. The reason for your ban can come for many different reasons but most commonly it is down to the following; 1. You were sent a warning by the support team about Multi accounts and refused to reply. 2. You were asked by the support team to submit 3 new username choices as your current name violated our game rules and/or Terms of Service. Note:…

• Banning

ShadowHawk5 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Quote from ShadowHawk5: “I got banned without any explanation for my 2 year old account! I never did anything to gain an unfair advantage or cheat the only rules I ever broke were chat rules and poof my account was banned just like that ” Suspiciously just after you defeated a high level moderator in a game. ” Thanks for your help in that game by the way, hopefully I can get my account back soon so I can help you back.

• Banning

I got banned without any explanation for my 2 year old account! I never did anything to gain an unfair advantage or cheat the only rules I ever broke were chat rules and poof my account was banned just like that

• Girlpower!

Quote from Lizzy: “Quote from aphGermany: “Okay, here's how it is. The term 'manpower' is just a generic term used to describe how many workers/recruits you can use to build a battalion/regiment/brigade/division/corps/army etc. Down with making history politically correct! ” I know that, I was messing about. Most of the posters have taken this the way it was intended, but some seem to have had a SOH bypass, unless of course you are joking too. Anyway sorry if I have upset anyone, I didn't mean i…

• Quote from purplepizza117: “None. If there aren't any units in the city, you can capture it without a fight. ” No what he means is how many hitpoints does an IC have for each level, infantry do like .6 damage to buildings so how much hp do the buildings have?

• Quote from Pablo22510: “ ” Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from ShadowHawk5: “Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from ShadowHawk5: “Quote from purplepizza117: “Quote from POL4R: “I don't think they need to be any more important than they are, as the are major choke points that experienced players can achieve a winning advantage with. ” I blockaded the Suez once, killed about 45 divisions within 24 hours. It's pretty important. ” I've been holding Panama for like weeks and only allies have used it, got …

• Girlpower!

This is WWII I think manpower which is a real word is quite appropriate as is. Dangit Lizz now I have to kill you and Para to stop personpower from becoming a thing XD

• Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from ShadowHawk5: “Quote from purplepizza117: “Quote from POL4R: “I don't think they need to be any more important than they are, as the are major choke points that experienced players can achieve a winning advantage with. ” I blockaded the Suez once, killed about 45 divisions within 24 hours. It's pretty important. ” I've been holding Panama for like weeks and only allies have used it, got artillery naval bombers on patrol subs in the canal and noone wants to use i…

• Quote from purplepizza117: “Quote from POL4R: “I don't think they need to be any more important than they are, as the are major choke points that experienced players can achieve a winning advantage with. ” I blockaded the Suez once, killed about 45 divisions within 24 hours. It's pretty important. ” I've been holding Panama for like weeks and only allies have used it, got artillery naval bombers on patrol subs in the canal and noone wants to use it

• Girlpower!

I swear if they change it from manpower to personpower or some gender neutral bs imma hunt you down and kill you xD

• Retreat!!

Perhaps you would lose between 10-35% of your troops based on the size of the enemy force you are retreating from

• Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from ShadowHawk5: “Not really. The problem i have is that in real life they are of extreme vital importance to ships using them for long distance trade, in game they are not used for long distance invasions and are really only used by the countries in the general area of the canal to ferry troops or ships. I want it to be of extreme strategic importance to make it an active source of contention and conflict in order to gain control. I just don't really have any real…

• Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from ShadowHawk5: “The Panama and Suez Canal are extremely important in real life but are rarely considered of high value in call of war. They simply are almost never used except by the countries in the immediate region. To make them more worthwhile I suggest a cash bonus for the sides of the canal controlled by a coalition member or yourself. If I controlled Panama city and the province of David I would receive the large cash bonus(maybe 500% increase or more of th…

• The Panama and Suez Canal are extremely important in real life but are rarely considered of high value in call of war. They simply are almost never used except by the countries in the immediate region. To make them more worthwhile I suggest a cash bonus for the sides of the canal controlled by a coalition member or yourself. If I controlled Panama city and the province of David I would receive the large cash bonus(maybe 500% increase or more of the money production of that province) and if I con…