Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from General Michaelis: “if its high wr (70-100%), he is more than likely to be a gold user ” Not really, if you look at my WR I have 63%, if you only take into account my last 15 matches I probably have like 80%. Most of the high wr players simply play with guys that work well as a team, like me, also keep in mind that it's way easier to win a 12-player scenario than a 100-player one. Sadly it's hard to tell whether a player is a gold spammer just by their stats, but I've seen that most o…

• Altough it is possible i don't think it's practical because the decisions you take depends on the context, your nation's doctrine and your personal doctrine. Taking into account all of those variables the ammount of possible decisions grows exponentially, and with that, the ammount of fórmulas and research you have yo do yo make a robust method. If you wan't to use data to aid your decision-making you can do 2 things: - Try different strategies (unit selection, how much of your army consists of …

• dive bombers

Julianc97 - - Suggestions / Criticism

On land, dive bombers worked as close air support or attack aircraft and we already have those (tactical and attack bombers) while un naval combat they did the same job as torpedo bombers, and we already have those (naval bombers is a general term for torpedo and dive bombers, AKA planes that attack ships)

• Quote from TheWorldPartite: “(Hidden Content)It is a PART OF THE GAME TO HAVE GOLD ” Didn't you read what i just wrote? Quote from TheWorldPartite: “So stop complaining and go on and become more experienced. ” Those easy comments that attack the person instead of the argument are just stupid, so don't expect me to answer that hahaha you don't know hay good/Bad i am Quote from Emperor Im: “No, Gold Spammers are rare enough to have a good gaming experience. ” Maybe you are lucky, maybe i'm unlucky…

• We are all aware that some players like to test their abilities against other players, others like to compete but when things get a little bit rough they use some of their saved gold, while other just pay to win the scenario they are playing and completely shred everything un their way with gold spamming. But since the adding of videos in exchange for gold you get this last type of players almost every game you play, wich is awful. I know that Bytro developed Call of War to make money, otherwise…

• Something that i still can't understand about sir vs air when patrolling is: When you have, for example, 2 stacks of 10 planes patrolling in the same place and they get attacked the mechanics are: - Your 2 stacks defend with 50% - Enemy attacks with 50% - Enemy defends with 50% - Your 2 stacks attack with 50% Or simply - Your 2 stacks defend with 50% - Enemy attacks with 50%

• Countering Axis

Julianc97 - - Questions and Answers

Keep in mind: - Axis: they have strong but expensive units, so they are unable to create large armies (at least un early-middle game), and because of those Strong units, they are good when you reduce the battlefield size (AKA Big battles in a reduced área). - Comintern: they have weak but cheap units, so they can get huge armies in middle-late Game, because of that they are good un horizontal warfare (small battles in a big área) So, in early game you should focus on artillery and playing defens…

• Buff allied doctrine

Well, as i said a few comments ago, allies have a big weakness wich is speed, it doesn't seem much of a deal but it's quite significant. - 10% reduction in speed after a day isn't mucho, but after 10 days is like losing a full day of movement and for an active player who is always on the move is meaningfull - Because you are slow, not using horizontal warfare is dangerous because one of your units can get trapped easily in enemy territory and get weakened until gets destroyed, this isn't usual a…

• Buff allied doctrine

Quote from Danieliyoverde123: “Im going to agreed that allies was the weakest doctrine before the 17/08 update, but now they are at the same lvl of the other doctrines since bombers are viable even if your enemy has interceptor, also strategic bombers are going to recibe a increased range in the future, i ve tried a lot the strat bombers, and they are monsters if you are able to reach enemy core provinces. ” I agree with that, maybe if strat bombers get buffed range allied would be a more viable…

• Buff allied doctrine

Quote from vietcong2005: “Although you might suffer a bit from lack of unit production in mid game. ” Recruitment centers aren't the issue per se, te problem is resources production overall, even if you have lvl 5 industries in all of your core cities, if you have less than 200-250 victory points (the logic of more VP, more provinces, and thus more resources) you can't keep up Quote from vietcong2005: “Plus your units are pretty powerful compared to Pan-Asia and Comintern doctrines. If anything …

• Buff allied doctrine

Withiout getting into the specifics, allies are known as early game unit spammers and high techo doctrine, but none of these perks end up playing a significante role in the hands of a slightly experienced player -25% research cost/time: there's no doubt that fast/cheap research is useful, but ir we take into account that with the other doctrines you can still have high lvl units without any issue if you know what you need, it ends up being a somewhat "weak" strength -20% upgrade cost/time: fast …

• Quote from Joe Bentleigh: “Small stacks of ground units are easily destroyed by even as little a stack of five tac bombers, in just two or three passes. Even a medium sized stack of 10 or so units, with AA, can be quickly wiped out with a modest bomber force. ” Well, the purpose of TBs (tactical bombers) is to find and wipe out small stacks of poorly defended units, that's why they are "tactical". I don't know the full details of that unit with AAs getting wiped out by a modest air force, but a …

• Unit regeneration

After a war with another player you usually end up with several units that are so damaged that end up being useless, so you have to take them back and heal for days or use gold. I think it would be a good idea to "rebuild" those units in cities where you have an industry to produce them, and you have to pay for it, for example: Infantry at 30% health - Has to be regenerated in a city that has a barrack (i don't know if it's called like that in the English version) - Regeneration time would be 70…

• Strategic bombers (SBs for short) are units that historically were really usefull back then, but somehow in CoW are pretty much useless, so i agree with you that they do need a change. Point N°3 looks like a good idea, so does number 2, but it just makes them stronger against planes, and that's not their purpose. Altough, those improvements can be made i think. Point number 1 doesn't make much sense because fighters are meant to attack planes, and historically fighters were bomber's biggest thre…

• It depends on your tactics, let's say that you want to overwhelm your opponent by sending units from every road possible, them small stacks is better (You cover more área), but if you want to use spearhead tactics and punch throug a spot in the enemy lines You should use Big stacks. Another situation is using an artillery grup for example, a stack of 5 artys is weak so you need add 2-3 AAs and 5-6 defensiva units yo protect them, in that case You have to use big stacks

• Flak gun unit

Currently the only AA units se have are AA and SPAA with can only defend the stack o province that's being attacked. I think flak gun units could be added (maybe SP flak gun also?) With the difference that these units can attack aircraft within a certain radius and hit once every 30 minutes like artillery, they can also defend just like normal AA and SPAA. The downside of these abilities is that they have less attack and defense than normal AA and SPAA. A second feature, could be that only flak …

• Strategic bombers

If you played CoW for some time you may have noticed that strategic bombers aren't even used (unless we are talking about noobs that don't really know what they are doing) by experienced players I think with the current atributes strategic bombers are somewhat useless, or at least the cost/benefit of developing them is quite bad compared with other aircraft. From my point of view the biggest issue is that their range is quite limited for their purpose, with these planes you are aiming to cause d…

• My stack is Land Anti infantry: motorized infantry, fast, good attack, excelent vision Anti light armor: light tanks, fast, good against inf, excelent against light armor Anti heavy armor: heavy tanks, excelent against heavy armor but really slow Alternative: AT unit, really cheap but slow, it SHREDS tanks Anti air: depends on the doctrina Support: mostly rocket artillery, standard artillery is worth it only when your enemy has heavy armor Air Every class of aircraft Naval bombers depends if i W…