Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 514.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• hmm... whats the worst that could happen Player Name: Look above Discord Username: i mean, you have it, so, shrug Roleplay Example: King proclaims the unifying of Romanians Ever since the end of the First World war, and the reclaiming of massive lands, filled with the Romanian speaking and ethnically Romanians, Romania has be wishing for the chance in order to finally unite the whole of the Romanian people, under the Romanian flag, and under the leadership, of King Ferdinand I, which many of the…

• youtube.com/watch?v=srC6cvfZnrg next vid

• I am getting rid of it since the poll is not offical

• Quote from winterniqht: “Player Name: Winterniqht *Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000): Jens Stoltenberg *Country you wish to play as: Norway *Example of ability to RP (1-2 paragraphs): I am a passive aggressive Soviet Democratic Dictator. Jens Stoltenberg (me) was born in the Arctic while my parents were doing scientific study on the ice layers. These cold, harsh beginnings were a foreshadow of who I was to become. I rule my county with an Iron Fist! And I ride a giant wolf that was created in t…

• Da means yes in ruskia

• Quote from valdrin00: “*Player Name: Valdrin00 Skype Name: (only needs to be entered if you want to join the skype group chat) *Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000): Valdrin Rama *Country you wish to play as: Sweden AKA Sverige *Example of ability to RP (1-2 paragraphs): 9th September 2018- It's Election day and Sweidish Democrats (SD) have won the election with 67% of the votes. Our reporter asked the party leader Jimmie Åkesson about how they will celebrate and he immediately answered - I dont t…

• Quote from crazzymasster: “Player Name: Crazzymasster Leader: Prime Minister Vajpayee Country: India Example article(from one of my past rps ;p): "It is also an honour, perhaps almost unique, audience by the President of France. Amid his heavy burdens, duties, and responsibilities - unsought but not recoiled from - the President has travelled a thousand miles to dignify and magnify our meeting here to-day and to give me an opportunity of addressing this kindred nation, as well as my own countrym…

• Poll on Next RP

John pete1 - - Roleplaying Threads

*is already planning next RP*

• Quote from worldwar2history: “Player Name: worldwar2histrory Nation: Germany Government: Nationalist/Facist Leader: Adolf Hitler Casual Supremacy Rps [2 toltal] Do I need a article since it is only a casual rp?? Will be commitited to Rp Agree to all rules. ” *COUGH PEOPLE THAT WE CANT TALK ABOUT COUGH*

• youtube.com/watch?v=Tckjod9h5W8&feature=youtu.be I made this a video since I rather just say what call of war/bytro should add, rather then just typing out this long drawn out message

• Quote from Not A Communist: “Yet to use discord, phantom. ” *COUGH* use it *COUGH*

• (south africa is a playable nation according to muh map)

• youtube.com/watch?v=GvyIQ6Y4p14 next video out

• Quote from oceanhawk: “Quote from John pete1: “Quote from oceanhawk: “Quote from John pete1: “ k got the first ep of this out ” What is this? ” doing an LP on the game ” Haha, that cool you gonna do it day by day? ” every other day

• Quote from oceanhawk: “Quote from John pete1: “youtube.com/watch?v=mwHjafzKYrY k got the first ep of this out ” What is this? ” doing an LP on the game

• youtube.com/watch?v=mwHjafzKYrY k got the first ep of this out

• Quote from Bacon230: “Any chance you could make a thing saying what each unit is in modern times.Like Light Tanks=IFV's,Battleships=Cruisers,etc,etc.I guess it just adds some nice extra depth/emersion to the game. ” it already is

• Quote from worldwar2history: “Quote from John pete1: “Quote from vex03: “Quote from ProfessorComunism: “So are you still doing the Landswapping or is it ready to go? ” we're still doing landswap. Depending on how fast we get it done, it could take a week or more. ” vex do you have a discord up o no ” JHON! Invite me to the discord chat for the rp ” discordapp.com/channels/228969…603350/228969193989603350 and if that doesnt work discord.gg/r8RUaBK

• Quote from vex03: “Quote from John pete1: “Quote from vex03: “Quote from ProfessorComunism: “So are you still doing the Landswapping or is it ready to go? ” we're still doing landswap. Depending on how fast we get it done, it could take a week or more. ” vex do you have a discord up o no ? ” I don't have a discord set, neither a Skype yet but I do have discord. ” well here you go discordapp.com/channels/228969…603350/228969193989603350 and if that doesnt work discord.gg/r8RUaBK