Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 100.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [NRPU] Hearts of War : 1930 Roleplaya6be17c0530b7c70ef25c11ce41f7a4f.png The war had ended.... People of the world returned to their homes, some baring the shame of defeat, others to countries that no longer existed, but not the Germans...The German army and the German people believed they where winning the war until the very end. After all, they had routed the Russian armies and forced them to surrender because of the ongoing fighting and civil war. They had enjoyed victory after victory in thi…

• The New Order - 1962 Roleplay Created by Niats 20af3b2be95faf0d23f1bca0b9d9adf9.png In this alternate version of TNO, the world is set in a dark grim world in which the Axis powers were victorious by defeating the soviet union much earlier they were able to overwhelm Britain and force them to sign a humiliating peace deal making Europe dominated by Italy and Germany, However soon Italy and Germany had fallen out causing the axis to fall apart and a new opposing alliance was set up by the Italian…

• Update Regarding this round: We are currently in day 27 and the peace period has ended. Currently active. If anyone is interested, simply follow the link to the discord server.

• Quote from qwertupo: “I don’t know about discord tho, I can’t access it frequently. ” rip my dude.

• Quote from GrandEmpire: “OH me sad now ” if you want, we're looking for applicants for a post apocalyptic RP on the 100p map check out "The New Age" RP thread.

• Quote from GrandEmpire: “Empire86 Rules link dosnt work but i guess i agree Italy please ” Bro, the event has been over for long while now.

• [NRPU] The New Age RP - 2020 Created by Snarkblac / Tom The Turtletsar-bomba-nuclear-explosion-nuclear-weapon-desktop-wallpaper-png-favpng-6xLP7f2Fb8Xj3XjqpWkBis4vh.jpg In 1962, the Cuban Missile Crisis erupts into nuclear war, as atomic bombs in Cuba are fired throughout the southern United States. Several hours later, the Americans retaliated and fire upon Cuba, all but destroying most of the island. The war escalates, as nuclear exchanges begin between Europe and the Soviet Union, China with …

• ecpAP2t.png "Unity and Loyalty Above All" We are an Organization dedicated to RP within Supremacy 1914, Call of War and New World Empires, with a long and colorful history of establishing ourselves as a broad group of individuals who support the expansion of these wonderful roleplaying communities. Our permanent objective is to aid RP creators in finding players for their games, found the Strongest RP community on all sites where roleplaying is possible, and to bolster both the quality and quant…

• New Nations Available If interested, follow the link to the RP round. - German Sphere - Hungary - Japanese Sphere - Manchuria - Japanese Sphere - Reorganized Republic of China - Italian Sphere - Sudanese Federation - Non-Aligned Nation - Bolivia - Non-Aligned Nation - Rocky Mountain Republic

• Update Round is done with landswap stage, and has officially begun! Updated Playable Countries for those interested to join in order of significance to the RP. - Basra Republic - Italian East Africa (Ethiopia) - Papuanyuginia (Papua New Guinea) - Finland - Sudanese Federation - Union of Burma Those interested can follow the links on the main thread. Currently 63 Active players.

• Announcement: We have the 51 Required players to start, and the request has been submitted. If anyone is still interested in joining this RP, please feel free to follow the link: https://discord.gg/t79PJvt

• ===The Autonomy System=== Autonomy_Levels.png A puppet is a country that is de jure independent but is more or less controlled by another, often stronger nation, through an installed government that is loyal to the controlling nation. Puppets can break free from their puppet masters, however, this cannot be done peacefully if the player wishes to do it swiftly. Remember: If a nation breaks free from its colonial overlord, It cannot be re-vassalized through war unless it is 10 provinces or less a…

• [RPU] Man In The High Castle Roleplaying Round This Roleplaying Round was brought to you by The Roleplayers Union. If you would like to join our discord server where we prepare these maps and advertise new rounds, please follow this link: PRESS HERE The Man in the High Castle is an American alternate history web television series depicting a parallel universe where the Axis powers win World War II. For the sake of remaining true to the Call of War Game Terms of Service, certain references to ind…

• Sounds like a lot of fun. Username is LightningTurk

• I'd like to create a 100p RP. Just would like to know if anyone is active and would be interested at the moment

• Attacking a nation just because you can is not unrealistic. However, attacking without providing proper cause is. So, even as we seek to advance our position, and take advantage of a weaker state, we must take the time to find a casus belli and RP the events properly to lead to war. The complicated balance between the above-mentioned element and the casting of various events and scenarios is what makes role playing a fine art. What is the natural course of a game? The natural course of the game …

• LightningTurk here, after a bit of a break and a clear head, i've come back to see if there is anyone still alive. I wanted to take the opportunity to bring this descriptive guide on the concept of RP rounds to light. This written guide of sorts is for anyone, new or old to learn from. feel free to add any concepts you feel are relevant to the topic of RP within rounds. This below information was first written by Don Viswanath and Rage over on Supremacy 1914, and was compiled and edited by mysel…

• dang its been a while, Apologies but this RP ended quite a while ago. Requesting the thread be closed.

• Quote from Bernieisoverrated: “i kinda need help ” How can I help? Still taking applications peeps

• Currently at 55 applicants. Available nations include the confederate states, the dakota republic and the colorado republic in the american civil war. The federation of alberta, the republic of cascadia and the people’s republic of saskatchewan in the canadian civil war. The Ma Clique, Fengtian Clique, Zhili Clique, Xinijiang Clique, and Tibet are available in the chinese civil war. Many russian factions are available in the russian civil war, and the brazilian civil war. South america is pretty…