Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Personally not. I prefer to see the business till the end. The only exception I ever make is to a new player. I either try to completely be neutral, or even make them join my side, or offer them a round that I'll play with them(this particular one never works).

• Nationalist China

StahlCat - - Questions and Answers

My Nationalist China. Nearly gave up on this.

• Panjim

Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “Quote from Emperor Im: “Also, in world of war and pacific conquest, Calcutta is a rural province in Bangladesh while it should be a urban province of British Odisha if not THE capital of British Odisha. ” Why? Can you explain ” If we talk specifically of British Odisha, we generally talk of the Odisha captured by the British East India Company. Calcutta is a city that has been a crucial trading hub in the east for India. The East India Company set Calcutta up as t…

• Quote from BMfox: “Is an open alliance like an open relationship ” I suppose so. Well, that means I now have to create membership contracts... *Wears Lawyer Robes*

• All countries All in

StahlCat - - Find Co-players

HI Blue! Welcome to the game. Do you have a discord or anything we can communicate with? Looking forward to a reply, -StahlCat

• Quote from StahlCat: “Hello Revolution. Sadly our Alliance Requirements allow only lvl 40 and above players to join the alliance itself. I would like to offer you a placement— you'll not be a part of our Alliance or it's fighting roster, but we will play with you to nurture your skill, before you eventually are let in. Discord is mandatory for joining. If you are interested, let us know. -Stahl ” Recruitment: T-34 Divisions The link above is a link to our recruitment thread. The General Requirem…

• Hello Revolution. Sadly our Alliance Requirements allow only lvl 40 and above players to join the alliance itself. I would like to offer you a placement— you'll not be a part of our Alliance or it's fighting roster, but we will play with you to nurture your skill, before you eventually are let in. Discord is mandatory for joining. If you are interested, let us know. -Stahl

• Quote from Ivan Bukovec: “I join for salary only, ”

• Hey you! Yes, YOU! Ever wanted to be a hero? Well, now you can be! The T-34 Divisions are recruiting! The crude machines that rule the Russian Steppe, the victors of wars search for you, Tovarish! Serve your country. We seek: - Able, active and communicative players, we don't want you breaking the transmission, is expensive, comrade! - People who like to have fun, some drinks from our supersonic booze carrier don't hurt nobody, Ivan. - Comrade Boris approved tacticians. You see, Dimitri, if infa…

• reveal all armies

As far as I can tell, having such a thing is very rare.

• Co-Player(s) Needed

Quote from Asyikin: “Text me on instagram ” To put it lightly. No

• Co-Player(s) Needed

K/D 1.16, 2Wins, 21 games Quote from Larry is god lol lol: “ya I’d like to talk my discord is Larry#9810. I have 8 call of war wins 7 colliton 1 solo 0.75 kd radio. What’s your stats. ”

• Co-Player(s) Needed

I am looking to start a game with a few people on board, ones I can trust to not go offline, as I have had a string of these for the past tens of games. The game type is debatable, and I'd love to have nice, communicative people, discord in not mandatory but will definitely be a plus. Intrested? Please Post Below!

• That feature is now long gone. It was done to ensure countries/coalitions don't have an unfair advantage.

• Quote from StahlCat: “It's genuinely possible that the units had already been moving out of said province and what the user is left with is outdated intelligence ” On further consideration. I recommend you check the Newspaper to get a confirmation whether anything really happened or not

• It's genuinely possible that the units had already been moving out of said province and what the user is left with is outdated intelligence

• Encirclement

StahlCat - - Suggestions / Criticism

I propose something like 5 % of Current HP, such that eventually, the HP loss if far too little to actually take out the enemy formation, and needs to be attacked.