Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Rant] Competent Axis Powers

RBoi200 - - Off Topic

That's why you play the 100-player world map. More players = more active players. Not historical = less RP newspaper spamming This game isn't really built for historical maps.

• Deader than ever

RBoi200 - - Off Topic

Quote from Pablo22510: “Anyways, if anyone is an active member of this forum and wants to play or smth, please dm me. I see that there's a couple of people that picked up the mantle of the old Forum Gang, like @Karl von Krass, @RBoi200, @jefin b and @GrandEmpire, but they seem to be gone too. Anyways, let's try and revive this one last time. ” First mention in a while

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Actually that's quite funny, because when Bytro introduced something like the NATO symbols for units, there was huge resistance to it... people wanted the models. ” There's huge resistance whenever Bytro changes anything...

• Quote from Zazmio: “And I've played quite a lot of different games on the internet. Sure, they all have inactive players, but not on the scale of Call of War. ” I think the difference is that Call of War often lasts for 30+ days, while other games might just last for a few minutes. Most players just get bored after a few days. I would say 50 - 70% of players go inactive after Day 3, which shows that being bored is a bigger cause of inactivity than "rank spam". I don't think it's worth changing t…

• Air traffic controller

RBoi200 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Yeah, but air traffic control towers don't make airplanes fly farther, they prevent planes from crashing into each other. Increased range doesn't make sense when building an air traffic control tower.

• add a hospital

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “hospital threads: +1 ” Now up to 380...

• You can end a game via retirement. I believe a certain amount of players must agree to ending the game and gold is distributed based on current rankings.

• It is possible that the player used gold to skip the waiting time to produce the troops, thus "summoning" the troops from nowhere. You might not like that, but it keeps the game free.

• Personally, I have not experienced the transaction glitch, but I have experienced the mobile ads glitch. When I watch the ad the first time, it adds the gold to my account, but it will not let me progress to the next "tier" and will instead force me to watch a second ad in order to progress. Don't know if this is by design, but hope the devs can fix this!

• Please don't fill the forum with spam posts. One thread is enough.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

RBoi200 - - Off Topic

Quote from jefin b: “hmm, its quiet in here.... ” The bar went out of business, I guess...

• Sea Mines

I agree with @Donk2.0. To implement this, you would have to determine territorial waters, and what parts of the ocean belong to what nation. You shouldn't be able to place sea mines halfway around the world right on your enemy's coast.

• Ceasefire

RBoi200 - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “How is it different? ” It only has a different name.

• Speeding up long research or unit production.

• Quote from whowh: “Pics plz? ” Since you don't want to go through the extra step of clicking a link, here you go: Split Florida: C34-D7966-DFBB-4-FEF-8-AD9-ECACEEF0-D4-C0.jpg Coalition VPs: FA95-C4-B9-E751-477-F-AF3-E-75-DC4-A6-C2-F4-E.jpg First Major War: D84-BB944-3893-4225-A69-E-C449349-B859-E.jpg Ohio Casualites: B8-B85-DB4-E8-A6-460-E-9916-58-E94407-BBD2.png

• Vive le Empire!!!!

RBoi200 - - Off Topic

Quote from whowh: “@RBoi200 you are head of the north african front ” Do I still have my job?

• Quote from wilson10: “I just joined match and like 70% appeared to be actual players, but their score was like 5. There's no way it was a coincidence. So what percentage of call of war players are actual humans? ” There are a lot of CoW players who just join a round and quit, or play for 5 min and get bored, though I can assure you they are real humans.

• Quote from Karl von Krass: “My device was outspeced, wont join back for a couple months ”

• Worst Playable Country HWW

RBoi200 - - General Discussions

Poland, always dies before day 2.

• Can't Issue Orders

RBoi200 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from BrutusTrump: “The game might not have started yet. ” I don't think so, game 3928461 is a system-created map, and according to the OP, it's only happening in one province.