Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Inactivity

09Mo_Gamer - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “Quote from 09Mo_Gamer: “Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “You can already drop out by ignoring the game, done. Archive it also ” How exactly? You can ignore it but you don't drop out. You turn into an A.I but nobody else can take that country that you had picked. ” Well, that's a horrible idea ” I do not think so.

• stuka siren

Ah...

• stuka siren

Quote from MadMike69: “The thing is the stuka is just an image for that tech level of the axis tree. Not all axis nations would have a stuka. We just use that image. For example I do not see one spitfire in the allies tech tree. ” There IS a Spitfire: What did you mean?

• stuka siren

Quote from kittkarrkitt: “If you would add it to the AXIS planes you would also need to add it to all the other planes. And why dont interceptors have sounds then? What about boats and tanks? What about buildings? Its unnecessary and much to complicated and to much work to actually add. Bytro also has other updates and new features to work on and even other games aswell which will have a much higher priority. ” Only the GERMAN stuka planes had sirens. No other plane had this sort of thing.

• Inactivity

Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “You can already drop out by ignoring the game, done. Archive it also ” How exactly? You can ignore it but you don't drop out. You turn into an A.I but nobody else can take that country that you had picked.

• So true

• Inactivity

You guys know how players ALWAYS go inactive after day 3 at the earliest, usually, they never come back. I think there should be a feature where is players are disinterested in a game round after a while, they can decide to drop out. Like, they are no longer in that game and somebody else can take his spot. Somebody who is ACTUALLY interested. Do you agree?

• Rebellions in 1.5

Quote from faunt7: “Rebellions in game version 1.5 are either broken or very poorly designed. I believe the rebellion mechanic itself is fine, as it is realistic to need to leave garrisons in conquered territory and sometimes conquered areas become unruly if left unattended. However, nearly always these provinces are rebelling to nations that have nothing to do with that province, never have owned it, sometimes are not even close to it. For example: Here a province that rebelled and went to my a…

• Quote from AMG Morgan: “Militia is probably the most unrealistic unit in the game right now. you can make militia in only urban provinces which makes zero sense. if we go over to the Oxford Dictionary of Militia its basically defined as " a military force that is is raised from the civilian population to supplement a regular army during an emergency" so that's why I propose that militia should made in all provinces and should not need a facility to make. because militia are not trained men. and …

• Quote from newbgamer101: “The only one that seems to me as a 100% good idea is the chemical warheads. Mines/fortifications, snipers, and field hospitals are all already factored into the game, they just aren't shown. Despite being "used" in WWII, helicopters never saw combat and were never used on a large enough scale for this game. Similarly, kamikaze planes weren't used on a scale large enough either. Usually, pilots kamikazed after they had run out of munitions, or were too badly damaged to r…

• There are already some sort of mountains units in the game. Commandos are one and only such unit that can fight in mountains. Did that help?

• Gold

09Mo_Gamer - - General Discussions

I think there should be a limitation of gold in the game. I think for normal game rounds (e.g. Clash of Nations), the amount of gold a player can spend can only go up to 10,000 gold. This is so that nobody can spend gold unfairly and take out other players from day one. Then in special events, you can't spend ANY gold whatsoever. Remember that event where you could win 50,000 gold? I bet some tryhard spent like 30,000 gold, won the game, got the 50,000 gold prize, then got 20k more gold than the…