Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from fillthenofill: “Quote from Red_1833: “They have certain maps where you can play the old version lol. and why would you have three accounts when you can play multiple games on one account? That would be such a waste of money lol. ” lol i meant i was paying for 3 accounts, my friends use 2 ” Sorry to break it to you but multi-accounting is against the rules and results in a permaban lol.

• AFK

MKS Hypno YT - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Karl von Krass: “it's blacklisting, it's against ToS ” oh alright

• AFK

Quote from Karl von Krass: “banned as in chat bans? and as said in another thread isn't that kinda blacklisting? ” As in like restricted from joining games temporarily (2 days) maybe more if it keeps on happening. I mean like going inactive in games.

• AFK

Lately, I've been really pissed of with people going AFK during the middle of the game (close to winning). Bytro, may you please add a system where if you get banned, you get some sort of punishment? Such as restrictions to joining games temporarily. The more times one goes inactive, the longer the restriction is. Battle on Generals!

• Quote from DoctorDR1: “Ok, I think it's time for another quick reminder to be polite. Of course your criticism and feedback is valued, however, just saying that it's bad, and then not letting anyone explain why they personally like it will get you nowhere. Remember, nobody here wants to make Call of War into a bad game. They just might have different opinions from yours on how to make it better. ” Quote from MKS Hypno YT: “Here are some of my opinions about this update. I personally think this i…

• Here are some of my opinions about this update. I personally think this is just a horrifying way of making the game more like HOI4. I would prefer to keep this game different as I like the call of war style better. 1. I can barely keep track of my troops 2. I can barely see my troops 3. It's extremely difficult to find troops 4. It is hard to move troops or stack them 5. I feel like this is completely useless 6. Please revert this update or turn this function into a setting Another thing is, the…

• Quote from GeneralBrooks18: “This new update is horrendous. I have to zoom in completely to view exactly what units I or the enemy have. Please allow us to switch between the old and new unit view. Otherwise i may stop playing. It is That bad. ” Agreed. I dislike this update.

• I am interested in joining, (Rank 81) with a KD of 0.87. Don't let the KD fool you though. My KD is only bad because when I started this game, I spammed militia. My playbook has changed a lot now.

• Unmovable troops

MKS Hypno YT - - Bug Reports and Issues

Recently, for many of my games, my troops are unmovable. Sometimes when my troops come off the convoy, you can not move it for about a week or so, sometimes even forever. The troop is just stuck in the position forever