Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from BrutusTrump: “Go to settings and turn Display Morale off. ” Thank you. I can't recall ever changing that setting though. Maybe something happened when the game updated.

• It seems to me this is being tampered with way too much. Last time you couldn't even see your Islands, for example. With this latest update my entire map turned into different shades of green, red and i dunno? Yellow? I literally can't tell what's what. Does recently captured provinces suddenly have a different colour than your other provinces? It appears so. To me that colour is red. Red means attack. Again, all these gfx changes are super frustrating when more or less colour blind.

• This was at the very start of the game and there were no captured provinces! I'm not talking about the diagonal faded stripes in captured provinces, have another look at the picture provided.

• What's these diagonal lines that run through southern united states, central america and south america? I've never seen them before and they showed up in a new game i just started. Restarting the game doesn't get rid of them. And no, they're not borders, although that was my first thought. See link for screenshot: prnt.sc/1dtaaiu

• @Captain herkemier Well, it's been well over a week since these events occured now and the game is finished, still no kill count updates. @BMfox Clearly I'm not suffering. Although there comes a certain point where hunting achievements is one of the biggest challenges in the game, and as I'm just above 2k in the rankings i am probably not alone, if these bugs are present there are literally thousands of players not getting credit for their work, and as such, this topic should be adressed by mode…

• Can I get some input on this topic please!

• In the last game i have active right now i am focusing heavily on nuclear bombers and rockets, something I've worked to research for about three damn weeks, as you all know. The last couple of days i have been wiping nation after nation off the map, trying all sorts of tricks to get some kills into those achievements, to no avail whatsoever. At first i thought just dropping nukes on stacks and killing a few units in it off was enough but when that didn't work i thought "oh maybe i have to comple…

• Release Notes - 2021-05-11

General Kadhammer - - News

Quote from Tribunate: “Can't win for losing it seems with graphics. I hope everyone takes notice of these kinds of updates. They make updates that some people hate and some people like. We as a community need to be understanding of this and sometimes accept an update for the greater good. They can't please everyone. There are some things that I personally want to see in the game but the effort and resources to go into that one thing to please me may not be what other players might want. The devs…

• Since the last update that rolled out yesterday the Gold Ads stopped appearing? The patch notes doesn't say anything about removing this feature?

• Release Notes - 2021-05-11

General Kadhammer - - News

I dunno. It looks better but it also feels like I'm playing a permanent night mode, ish. Also, rn I am playing as PNG in a Pacific Conquest map, having conquered pretty much every small island between me and Hawaii/Tahiti, all these small islands are very very dark. Doesn't matter if I am zoomed in or not, I can't see any distinct bright colour on my own territory, adding confusion. It's so dark that i have to manually click every individual island to even be able to tell if I still control it o…

• Failing ads.

General Kadhammer - - Bug Reports and Issues

The last two weeks i have been failing to watch the exact same ads for no particular reason, it's always the first two in the list, so i "lose" 500 Gold per day due to the ads failing, and after that they're "claimed", but no Gold was awarded. And no, it's not a connection issue, the last three ads always work as intended.

• Agreed. It's really weird having an achievement for a scenario that doesn't exist. To say the least.

• I'm currently in a Classic Dawn of the Patriot game, where 1/3 of the players automatically have share map from the start. As per usual some players go afk, now, over a week into the game I'm practicly steamrolling it, when at daychange today, all of a sudden one of my core provinces (which was att 70% morale mind you) got randomly taken over by a neighbouring friendly AI. This is BEYOND stupid! I can't get this province back in this game mode, to make matters worse it's a province producing goo…

• Mind you this is a small part of combined arms combat, although enjoyable. Also, it kind of gives you an edge for all the pain prior to achieving those blueprints, which is only fair imho. I suffered the same fate as you once but came out victorious because i simply adapted to the situation and amassed rockets, which btw was a perfect counter to that kind of tactic before 1.5. now, there is none at all save for nuclear rockets. People always afk at some point and I had to monitor his behaviour f…

• Used planes and soaked the damage obviously, but no one i ever faced spammed RRG as hard as they spam artillery simply due to build time, costs and slow movement in comparison. Micromanagement was a key part of combat then, as it was to some degree even in real life wars. Some armies simply had better artillery, and that's that. The blueprint rank is simple to unlock for anyone, just play the game. We all had to go through the exact same perils at one point. I remember when i first started how q…

• Hospitals

General Kadhammer - - Suggestions / Criticism

"A lot", but sometimes not enough.

• While they may be crap, they're still the only viable option unless you're willing to take unacceptable and unnecessary losses. This whole ordeal makes it really rough to acquire a positive kdr vs these kinds of stacks.

• In 1.0 higher level artillery logically had superior range over lower level artillery. Why has this been changed? It practicly makes artillery obsolete if facing other artillery units (which you more often than not do), and besides increased damage output there is no longer any need to acquire blueprints. I very much enjoyed strategic use of artillery in 1.0, now i almost never build it anymore. Railroad cannons has become the only and insanely slow & expensive solution to facing megastacks that…

• Quote from Habo778: “Well casualty numbers come from taking the percentage of damage taken and applying it to the manpower cost of the unit I believe so if you had 6 lv4 subs sunk then you should get around 6000 casualties. Now while this may not be realistic manpower costs have to be this high for subs to maintain balance and for naval vessels it makes some sense if you think of some of the manpower cost being the workers that have to construct the vessel. Overall I would rather have submarines…

• Quote from Karl von Krass: “i have noticed that planes are given an absurdly large casualty number but, that is weird. I guess each unit is 600 people i think... ” I have noticed this too. A single, lets say any squadron of bombers had roughly 5-6 crew members, a squadron consisted of 12-24 planes. If i lose a single squadron in the game it could technically go up to 144 men. Just a rough esitimate.