Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ship names

YaBoyDarknight - - Suggestions / Criticism

When you produce a ship and then name it, the name is just forgotten, it never appears again in the game. I think an interesting feature would be that you can see the ship name when you select it. Also in the newspaper it would be cool to have the ship name appear in combat reports: "Battleship Gneisenau has been defeated by 34th naval bomber squadron", "Submarine U21 has been destroyed by destroyer HMS Acasta" (these are just examples)

• This actually sounds rather exciting if they add something like this to the game it would be cool but i don't know how they would fit it in the doctrines seems as there is already an "allied" tech tree. But I get why you did this, most of the allied tech tree is american and it's a bit dull

• I would make them then upgrade them, so I can later use the cities to produce other things than planes (in your example)

• Yes indeed I

• Quote from DeathKnyte: “It also means that you don't conquer a province when entering the central dot. ” Altho some people like to use the right of way to there advantage and attack from the inside...

• Hi guys!! I'm currently looking for an alliance that can teach me to get better at CoW. I started playing a couple of years ago but then lost interest. At the end of 2020, my friends started playing so I decided to take back the reigns of leadership!! I've played between 30 to 40 rounds on various maps, Historic World War and World at War being my favourites. I've won 5 of these rounds with help from coalitions and 2 on my own (but only because everybody was afk which is a big problem in the gam…

• Quote from karoliscool: “1. Flying Bomb 2. Strategic Bomber 3. Militia ” Not going to lie, i've won game by using militia, fast production, low cost, saved my country on several occasions

• no problem

• Green countries like that means that you have right of way in there territory, you can pass through without the country attacking you

• Oh i've been wanting to do one on that map so yes i'm down for it

• I joined the updated version of 1939 Historic World war and I picked Egypt (cause everything was taken hehe). First thing I noticed was that I had 11 units. o me it seems a large advantage to a country like the UK with 117 units. I know Bytro is trying to be accurate in the number of units per country but 11 is just not enough at all. Especially at the start of the game where survival is key to victory. Lets take an example, the UK has large portions of Africa and some in the middle east just th…

• Game not counted

YaBoyDarknight - - General Discussions

How do you do that?

• Game not counted

Hey there! I joined a 50v50 and we ended up winning. I noticed that the game didn't show in my game or my archives. I found this a little odd but still went on with the game. Once the round finished I didn't receive the gold for the victory and nor have I got the achievement for winning an event. Game number : 3 725 672 Country selected: Nationalist China Hope you can help me and thank you!!

• EPIC CoW moments!

Quote from Andromeda: “Hi everyone! I was just wondering if any of you have had any awesome invasions/comebacks/unit parlays or anything else that will probably never happen again! If so, please post a pic here. I'm very curious to see what has happened in people's game rounds! coolman.gif Let's not get off topic this time... I'm not happy about what happened in my previous thread ” Probably in the most recent event (50v50) I'm playing Kentucky and as usual all my allies went afk. I ended up hav…

• Mass artillery

it was at the begining of the game and i didn't have time to research them or produce them so i woke up and well i didn't have any country left

• Mass artillery

Ok I joined a America Homefront and my neighbour started sending a lot of artillery (like 20 units) and this player had only joined the game 3 quarters of an hour before, so no way could he have trained these units. Yes he could have used gold but then that must be a huge amount of gold right? from one single ordnance foundry. Basically this game is already lost. I find that using gold at the start of the game is a huge advantage which should be changed, so that everybody starts equal. I suggest…

• Invisible troops

I guess so because some time after, the troops vanished

• Invisible troops

Hey I had a question, I'm playing on the "World at War" map and i'm attacking Burma. I can see troops on my land but they have the same shade as when they are not in range. I can see the number of units but I can't attack them? PLease help me!!, I don't want these units to destroy me

• It depends on the game, if there are AI players around me I will wait till one of them gives me right of way, put troops in the cities and invade them from the inside. On the contrary if there are more active players I would build up my army and probably get another country that I can trust (and later betray that same country )