Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Early Game AI

Onandonandomnom - - Suggestions / Criticism

yea AI should only make actions if the player cap of the game is met and nobody has chosen that nation.

• Heavy tanks, infantry, SP rocket arty.

• Lol these polls get different results every time. Ultimately doctrines are personal preference. Just remember that when it comes to the big bonus, no doctrine will outclass the other doctrines with what they do. For example, Comintern heavy tanks are good, but don't even beat axis heavy tanks in stats. In fact only one unit beats the axis in damage vs. all and that's the Pan-Asian flying bomb, which misses the health bonus of axis. Comintern militia has environmental bonuses that can beat Pan-As…

• Grande Prairie and Grande Cache are two Alberta cities that are misnamed. Both are named Grand instead of Grande.

• Quote from whowh: “Quote from Onandonandomnom: “I think Canada has to be among the worst. Your starting land army is awful and not even close to enough to defend against America. Your mobilization is also terrible leaving you at a further defensive disadvantage. Any smart America player would never ally with Canada since they're free cities and resources. Canada has no use either, your starting navy implies you're a naval power but you start with 3 coastal cities, which is less than most countri…

• I think Canada has to be among the worst. Your starting land army is awful and not even close to enough to defend against America. Your mobilization is also terrible leaving you at a further defensive disadvantage. Any smart America player would never ally with Canada since they're free cities and resources. Canada has no use either, your starting navy implies you're a naval power but you start with 3 coastal cities, which is less than most countries with less coastline and cities than you.

• High Command

A month of High Command for every year you play could be good. As for just getting gold, you just get that over time from playing if you can win, and if you're on mobile you can get more gold than what new players start with in a couple days.

• Taxes

Quote from generaleisenh0wer: “I have a suggestion for a new feature, taxing. You would be able to tax a province, but the province's morale will go down by 5%, and you will gain 500$. You can only tax core provinces. ” Cool idea, but unrealistic. The US during the Cold War had some of the highest taxes in the world yet was possibly at its highest point in morale.

• Quote from Karl von Krass: “ you totally dont know it's purpose. Yes Spamming is bannable, BUT people can use Coalition chat and counter intel spies to negate the effect of intel spies. ” Oh I see, I guess it's a fine mechanic then if coalition chat is safe.

• Couple things about this, for one, you can intercept messages? That's really weird, that would just encourage playing with friends and communicating outside of the game, which would further encourage stuff like account pushing. That's such a weird gameplay mechanic, that should just be removed. Anyway, your strategy sounds good except for how spamming is bannable.

• Quote from DoctorDR1: “This already exists as well. In addition to the games BrutusTrump mentioned, there is also New World Empires and Tesla Wars 1919. NWE takes place during the medieval period. ” NWE is not medieval

• That doesn't work. What you have to do is open diplomacy, sort countries by points and give right of way to anything with 10 or 20 points. As the game goes on you repeat but for inactive players, so you sort by activity then find the people with red dots. Then you have to make sure to trade blockade then declare war on anyone you're fighting. It doesn't work endgame as it falls apart at that point anyway but it's the way I deter bot bot attacks.

• You are likely using goods-heavy troops such as light tanks and infantry.

• I see more and more posts about gold usage and I have to say, I'm not bothered by gold usage at all. There's the obvious defense of how gold spammers pay for the servers, which is true, but I think the game has to be making a pretty decent amount of money since a minimum of 2$ or even less with sales gets rid of ads. By the way if you get rid of ads, it gets rid of ads on your email, which means all Bytro games are ad free forever. I've played games where to get rid of ads you needed to spend a …

• Canada..

Aren't cities based on military significance and not really population? Anchorage is a city and in 1942 had a population of 6000. Halifax 30 years before had ten times that population and its Canada's most significant Atlantic port, militarily. I think it should at least become a city.

• I just tested this myself, all countries economy is equal (In total, each country has a different double province resource and a missing province resource) I compared an Allies country to Pan-Asian and it's exactly the same.

• New game mode

Onandonandomnom - - General Discussions

unknown.pngI can't believe they added rising tides from Conflict of Nations to Call of War. Keep up the great work guys

• I think having ships stuck in the ocean is cool because it lets you use the most out of the map. Say you need to move a ship from the Pacific to the Atlantic. You can go through Panama or if that area is too risky take the northern passage in Canada.

• I get realistically it makes sense but that's so unfun. Several countries such as Sweden and British Columbia have territories only accessible by boat. It punishes players for using land armies when land armies are already disadvantaged in a few ways.

• Doctrines as a system has always intrigued me since the beginning, but now I don't want to discuss balance, I want to discuss fashion. Which doctrine looks the best on the battlefield? I'll go through my list. 1. Axis. Axis units are in black and just look terrifying on the map. Specifically any mobilized units. The SP artillery units and tanks look frightening. Their infantry hold them back a bit, as they look brown on the map. 2. Allies. Allies units are very clean and basic, nothing extraordi…