Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This has happened twice now, where I'll kick a person out of a coalition, but instead, the person below them gets kicked. The first time it happened I thought it was just my mistake, but the second time I knew something was wrong. Has this been happening to anyone else?

• This is only an issue for one of my games so far. It said there was an update, so I refreshed the game. Now every time I send a squadron to attack, patrol, or another airport they disappear the moment I deselect them. However, they are still there, as I can see when they arrive at the airport and on a patrol I can see the patrol circle, just not the plane. I would attach images of the visual glitch but "an unknown error" keeps occurring.

• I'm not sure how to word this question so I'm sorry if it has already been asked, but is it true that if you type like this, someone spying on you will only see part of the message? ----------------------- or do you have to ----------------------- send each line alone ----------------------- as a separate message? ----------------------- does this even work at all?

• Post-Game Replays

DictatorLee - - Suggestions / Criticism

But the newspaper is just a small map with not much detail. It wouldn't give off the same feeling as an actual replay. Also a replay system could even include armies, major battles/highlights, and other information.

• Post-Game Replays

DictatorLee - - Suggestions / Criticism

I think it would be cool if after a game you could see a time lapse of the entire game. If that's too much even just a day by day replay of the game would be nice. I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned as far as I could find considering replays are a big part of many games. What do you guys think?

• When joining armies, a warning sign appears when you stack more than 10 that says "Damage efficiency decreased due to exceeding army size limit". How much worse is the penalty? Is it better to split them up and keep them right next to each other? I'm planning an invasion right now and I want to get the most out of my troops.