Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 51.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Winning world map

Joneleth - - Off Topic

Quote from wildL: “the gold payout is ridiculous ” yea I agree, 1300 gold for 2½ month of playing and winning? Just won again and still ridiculous gold Victory2.jpg

• Winning world map

Joneleth - - Off Topic

Victory.jpg So I finally succeeded in winning the world map the hard war, took 85 days. How many have succeeding in this so far?

• Quote from purplepizza117: “Quote from Joneleth: “Quote from purplepizza117: “Quote from Aaron Rodgers: “My favorite to start with is Greece because It's a peninsula and has many Naval bases, and once you get a sizeable militaria you can easily take italy ” True, but that also means that many big nations will be after you very soon. ” What logic is that? Because he can take italy? Because he is a peninsula? How did you determine big nations will target him? ” Because he is a peninsula and becaus…

• Quote from purplepizza117: “Quote from Aaron Rodgers: “My favorite to start with is Greece because It's a peninsula and has many Naval bases, and once you get a sizeable militaria you can easily take italy ” True, but that also means that many big nations will be after you very soon. ” What logic is that? Because he can take italy? Because he is a peninsula? How did you determine big nations will target him?

• Quote from Catalin92: “And why on my airplane i find 17% base damage efficiency ??? i have 1 stack with 50 ...Btw 50 tactical bombers (level 3) cannot destroy 1 medium tank (who is in city lvl 2 no forts nothing...) with 1 shot ??? i need 3 time to attack him ? :)) ” Its called stacking penalty, the more you have of one unit in one stack the less damage they do, so when you group it all into one super stack its super useless. Doesnt this register for you at all, if you dont even know basic conce…

• Quote from Catalin92: “Quote from Oso Major: “Catalin, sadly, you need to adapt differently to each map. If the devs were to give you limitless of every resource, then there is no struggle to power. To what I see, the new food system did a lot of help on the 100p map as far as food production goes. If you are still in the red, it is at least not nearly as bad as before. ” No i dont have anymore... i have +700/food because i invest all my resources last 6 days to make forts where i dont need them…

• Quote from Catalin92: “Dude .... army need to be proportional to population size and provinces owned. with abouth 700 provinces, i cannot have just 200 units ... or 300 why ???? because 1 player who have 400 provinces have the same amount of units but without food deficit If is to hard for you to understand ... please give me a reason why you need to build for in your core province and not where is the war ??? Why with much provinces i need to invest just building ... without make army strenght …

• Can't Bytro just add..

Joneleth - - General Discussions

Quote from wildL: “60k Fuel as Germany? I'm starting to think that the maps may be balanced differently. ” Why are you so fixated on my starting position? Germany has little to do with the nation I am now, my original core provinces provide a very little of my total production atm.

• Quote from wildL: “omg @_Pontus_ and @Joneleth you two really are a couple of demeaning idiots. <- not meant as an insult or profanity, but as in the fact that you are idiots. Now, finally it is possible to build a large army, be at war with several countries without having to focus all energy in building forts and infrastructure in places where it doesn't make sense. Now I can build forts on the frontline instead or perhaps use that metal to actually build some tanks? I simply don't agree with …

• Quote from Azkazan: “My first reaction was: "Wow that was an awesome capital capture." But then I noticed I had great food income on another map as well... That's strange... Thanks for lowering the food consumption of the civillians (I think that changed). But curious as I am, I wonder how the mathematical balans is at the moment. I did some calculations in the past, but I don't feel like doing it again. Can you guys share it with us? ” They didnt lower the consumption they increased the product…

• Quote from TheBrute01: “Quote from Joneleth: “Quote from TheBrute01: “So far I've played as West Australia it has been an easy game as my alliance members also both started on Australia...So far we have yet to have to defend anyone. Other than the fact that I made my army to big for my food to support it seems to be a great place to start. ” Which is exactly what underlines that if you have any ambition to win the game dont pick an island nation. They have so little influence on the world that t…

• Can't Bytro just add..

Quote from wildL: “1700 is not possible so I guess you mean 170 ” FIne believe whatever you want, im tired of defending myself against noobs. I produce a little over 60k fuel a day, my army uses 20k, that gives me just under 1700 a hour.

• Quote from TheBrute01: “So far I've played as West Australia it has been an easy game as my alliance members also both started on Australia...So far we have yet to have to defend anyone. Other than the fact that I made my army to big for my food to support it seems to be a great place to start. ” Which is exactly what underlines that if you have any ambition to win the game dont pick an island nation. They have so little influence on the world that the rest of the world basicly ignores them.

• Can't Bytro just add..

Quote from wildL: “Quote from Joneleth: “"Was at war with 2 countries until yesterday, now im at war with 1 country, and will soon be at war with 2 countries again tomorrow. Im playing Germany." ” Well, then you have two food provinces, I take it you've conquered most of Europe+Arabia, maybe parts of Asia / Africa. Europe is more tight together than say north mexico to south america and australia, so you don't have the same distances. Germany only have one fuel province, what about shortage ther…

• Can't Bytro just add..

Quote from Joneleth: “Quote from wildL: “then how are you gonna get to 3000+ VP when you're already maxed out on food? Tell me, please. ” Im at 1500 VP and have +483 food per hour, he just have not invested as much in food. ” Quote from wildL: “Then I don't believe you're at war with anyone? What country are you playing? ” Was at war with 2 countries until yesterday, now im at war with 1 country, and will soon be at war with 2 countries again tomorrow. Im playing Germany.

• Can't Bytro just add..

Quote from wildL: “then how are you gonna get to 3000+ VP when you're already maxed out on food? Tell me, please. ” Im at 1500 VP and have +483 food per hour, he just have not invested as much in food.

• Can't Bytro just add..

Quote from TwistedSister: “Oh hi! We're working on it, but we totally can't decide which sort of seeds we want to introduce - flowers? "Exotic herbs"? Or ... spinach, because it makes you big and strong? So hard to decide... if you could just feel my pain! Also, should we introduce ponies or chicken coops first? Maybe we should make it poll on it. But then again, the struggle with the name: Call of Farmville? Call of Crops? Your guess is as good as mine. TS. (jk. We've REALLY been working on it.…

• Missing Features?

Quote from jackass01992: “Airborn troops Aircraft carriers Small planes with the ability to put bombs/torpedos on. ” Planes having a longer redeployment range than their operational range.

• Quote from purplepizza117: “Remember the one where I was losing 100/hour? I know make 118/hr. ” Does that mean you found a stable solution to your food problems?

• No serious player ever uses infantry regardless of the map, with the single and rare exception of mechanized and commandoes, which you only build to take urban areas.