Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• k i just made a new account @Scrappy_

• hi i changed my in game name and i want to change my name on this forum but i cant find how to do i have to make a new account?

• yes also i forgot to mention i am planning on spamming subs for naval and attack bombers to support the ground stacks is this good

• Quote from GrandEmpire: “4 meds, 1 mech infant, 3 motorized infant, 2 Tank Destroyers. Thats a total of 10, but if enemy has lots of planes swap a med for SP AA. Artillery can just follow behind ” alright that sounds better than what i had thanks for the advice

• Day 4: Today almost everyone went AFK. The remaining players are Sweden, brazil, Argentina, china, japan, Australia, India, and the UK. China, Japan, and India are together in an Asia coalition but do not have much land yet. UK has not done anything so I think he will go afk soon. Since my allies Italy and USSR both are AIs now I recruited Sweden and brazil to my coalition. Sweden because he is skilled at the game and has also been giving me info on Spain and France; I want him on my side even t…

• Quote from RBoi200: “Quote from whowh: “How does everyone always get Germany???? ” I never get Germany... ” not sure if this is true but I think 2 new historic maps open at 5 PM EST so maybe wait for then and try to get an early pick for germany

• Hi I saw a few of you guys were doing these day by day report things so I thought it would be cool to do one of my own. At this point the game is already 3 days in so I will fill in what has happened so far. Day 1: I started by making a coalition called 'League of Nations'. Soviet Union and Italy both wanted in and they were in a good spot so I let them in. Soviet Union was level 40 with 0.60 KDR and Italy was about the same. I could tell by their stats that they were not the best players but I …

• ok but then what if france rushes his tanks towards the artillery? i just want a really clear understanding of what to do so i doont get massacred not trying to sound mean or anything

• i am allies with ussr and italy i am almost done with polandd and i am planning on going through belgium to flank the maginot line like france did irl. are you saying i should bring the units used in poland back to french border after poland is done? bc i was planning on using those to take out the ai near poland

• hi i just got into a historic world war game as germany but im unsure what to do can someone give tips pls

• Coalition Names

YT_Scrappy BS - - General Discussions

whats your guys go to coalition name

• Newspaper Updates: I think it would be cool if we could get additional statistics to the newspaper such as total casualties from this game. Also like a timelapse video showing every battle and progression of territory from each day to the current day, something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVbHBtmkdFA&vl=en

• Quote from BMfox: “Quote from YT_Scrappy BS: “By day 5 there will be less then half of the players left. By that time, you can roll through the now AI player countries and make yourself a world power. ” That's the one thing that you shouldn't do. No-one ever won the game by attacking AI. You need to take out your competition. With every player gone from the map you get closer to the win. Also when there's only 3 players active then you can retire the game and it's over. It's the fastest and easi…

• Quote from NoobNoobTrain: “Quote from YT_Scrappy BS: “. ” All that is true.But the point of this thread is, that what you did, can be done better and safer with missiles. ” Yeah rockets are better for the job, but they also take longer to produce where strat bombers dont take as long and can be reused.

• Quote from Karl von Krass: “A short term update i'd like bytro to add will be trade convoys when a country accepts a trade they send convoys from one of their provinces to the receiving nation's province, players can choose the route these trade convoys will go, these convoys can be intercepted; on land the trade convoy will be captured and all resources will go to the capturer, but on sea they will be destroyed aka unusable, perhaps resources can be captured by a pirate unit? both countries hav…

• Amphibious Infantry: Amphibious infantry are infantry units meant for assault by sea. They are like normal infantry with small stat adjustments, but their disembark/embark time is extremely reduced. They are immediately converted tp their amphibious form (landing craft) when embarking and are converted automatically to their land form when disembarking. Like paratroopers, they are only useful in certain situations. Amphibious infantry would be very useful when playing as Australia or an island c…

• Post any update ideas you have here.

• If you want to stay alive long, all you need to do is have good relations with neighbors, have a strong army, and stay active. You will notice that players start dropping off and becoming AI every day. By day 5 there will be less then half of the players left. By that time, you can roll through the now AI player countries and make yourself a world power. In my historic world war game, I am playing as USA. On day one, I allied with UK and Canada. On days 2 and 3, I LT rushed mexico and completly …

• Strategic bombers are useful in a long term war, but not in a short blitzkrieg style attack. As they damage buildings, you don't want to use strategic bombers on territories you will capture soon. One example of a time I used strategic bombers was when occupying sweden and re-building up my army to fight finland. Finland had a massive airforce, but at one point, I saw his planes seperated with 13 interceptors in the north and 40+ tac/attack bombers in west. I deployed 10 strategic bombers to tak…

• I have only played US and Canada, so heres my opinions for those countries. Canada: Ally with USA so you don't have to border an enemy. You will find for the first few days you will only be fortifying your west and east coast. There really isn't much room to expand until you are capable of supporting an invasion to the soviet union. Wouldn't really recommend this country as it is boring to play. USA: Start by allying with Canada, but do not ally with Mexico. When I played as USA, I spent day 2 i…