Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What if they put a $$ cost on each alliance - more per 'grade' of alliance? So that would have a cost like espionage and encourage people to make only those alliances they truly need?

• Quote from Pablo22510: “Yet I win 90% of the time. Why is this? Because I know where to attack. But not because I log in more. When I log in, I do stuff that no matter what happens in the next 24 hours, it will work. Then, when I log in 24 hours later, I repeat the same tactic. My tactics don't work when my opponent counterattacks well, but that doesn't tend to happen, 'cos once they see they're under attack, they just surrender and leave the game. ” I would be very interested to hear what "stuf…

• I'm a fairly new to Call of War, but have been playing WWII war games for 30+ years. Board game or computer game I have probably played it. So far I think this is quite a good game, but I think there are three main things holding this game back from being an all-time great. I will admit I don't have good solutions to many of these, but I will try to at least include a constructive suggestion or two. I should also mention that most of my experience applies to the World map, I have played very lit…