Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In-Game Harrassment

Tom Voke - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from DoctorDR1: “Did you submit it from within your game, or from the link in my signature? If you submitted it from in game there should be a "User Report" option. ” I submitted from your link which I saved from an earlier post by you. I found it in settings and sent it from in game as well. Thank you for your help.

• In-Game Harrassment

Quote from DoctorDR1: “Please submit a support ticket and a GO will take action according to our policies. Unfortunately we can't keep an eye on every single game at every single moment, which is why we rely on people to report rulebreaks. ” Thank you. I've already submitted two support tickets. I realize you can't keep an eye on every game. I submitted it as a Combat/Gameplay problem as there were no other viable options except, possibly, General. I'm puzzled as to what will happen if the playe…

• In-Game Harrassment

You allow people like this in your game? This was posted in the Newspaper. It was referring to me. I have screenshots if you wish them. Many people are harassing and insulting me on the Newspaper for using gold as Poland in a 1939 Historic World War game. Germany attacked me so I fought for my country's existence. Since Germany outclasses Poland in this scenario I had to use gold. Is this my repayment for supporting the game? Soviet Union - Official government communiqué, 15:10 small_64.png Well…

• Quote from DoctorDR1: “Greetings, Please submit a ticket and a GO can collect the reward for you. ” I submitted the two incidents as a bug report as per your link. I didn't think there were other, more appropriate headings.

• Quote from Moss20: “Quote from Tom Voke: “As above. Game # 3683159. I got the message that I achieved the award, the popup came up but I saw no gold reward to click on. I checked my gold and it did not change. Thank you. *Edit--I was getting proper rewards prior to that. ” Same for me as well. Drops dont pay out the gold or blueprintsits 3 times now ” Ah. I thought I missed a drop reward but thought I just overlooked it. I missed the first one I was assigned to and captured (the province), I did…

• As above. Game # 3683159. I got the message that I achieved the award, the popup came up but I saw no gold reward to click on. I checked my gold and it did not change. Thank you. *Edit--I was getting proper rewards prior to that.

• Quote from NoobNoobTrain: “I think most of us who don't know the data seriously underestimate the value of selling gold. I doubt those small adjustments you mention would make up for it. By far not. So gold spending will have to stay. A necessary evil it is, but I still think that it should be curtailed to avoid actual game wrecking behaviour. ” Yes, I agree with you.

• Quote from NoobNoobTrain: “There is already a subscription. It is called High Command... ” If they make the terms of the subscription more exclusive they may get a more steady stream of income and have to rely less, or not at all, on gold. They may prefer making, just as an example, a steady $5k a month rather than making an average of $7k a month but with wild swings (where some months they lose money). Or they may combine that in some way with the gold cap per game you suggest.

• Quote from NoobNoobTrain: “Quote from freezy: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “ ” By the way, we tested optional "no gold" games with entry fee in the S1914 alliance league several years ago for roughly 1 year (2 seasons), so we at least have some data on this already. The entry fee was set super low (4000, which is far below the necessary average), and still the option was not used by many players (cos it seems people still prefer to play for free). Instead the whole league including this option sti…

• So you want other people to pay, so you can continue to play for free? You sound like a freeloader to me.

• You think you can beat someone with a $1,000 gold advantage over you? I think you overestimate yourself, and underestimate the power of gold.

• They don't spend $100, they spend thousands to win a game they have no skill in. This game, sadly, is mainly pay to win.

• I agree. WoWarcraft made a ton of money using a subscription service. I admit I bought gold myself, but won't be doing it again. You don't get enough gold, and it always runs out too quickly. It's way too expensive. Going to a subscription system and advertising that will allow them to keep many more players. It's a good game, but a good game ruined by gold spammers is not desirable to me. And as you say, whale vs. whale is just about who has more money. There's no competition there.