Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Larry is god lol lol: “Quote from Kourtjester: “I was thinking cities should only produce manpower and supply. Oil, metal, food, and rare metals should be on non city provinces. Supply lines would then go from resources to city provinces and units on the front line to be used for production/replenishment. This would also apply to crossing the ocean giving subs more play, and gives more thoughts on navel invasions and being able to supply your troops. Supply lines would be based on the…

• I was thinking cities should only produce manpower and supply. Oil, metal, food, and rare metals should be on non city provinces. Supply lines would then go from resources to city provinces and units on the front line to be used for production/replenishment. This would also apply to crossing the ocean giving subs more play, and gives more thoughts on navel invasions and being able to supply your troops. Supply lines would be based on the infrastructure and province moral so bombing supply lines …

• Leave a mark! - Release Notes

Kourtjester - - News

I think subs and destroyers should keep there ring but instead of bombarding targets they move to attack anything that enters there ring. Sort of like a patrol area like planes. Destoyers would be nice with higher damage lower health, due to there maneuverability, smokescreens,torpedo launchers which does alot of damage. battleships being able to shoot on the move. Thats just my two cents, still learning the ins and outs.

• Looking for an alliance

Kourtjester - - Find Co-players

Im level 54 with a 1.4 k/d i have 1 solo and 1 coalition win.

• Information on unit battles after battle. Damage stats and where the unit was killed.