Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ive seen guys with over 400 games and no victories lol. Ive got 14 games and 4 victories and another on the way

• Well to answer my own complaint...i put it on low graphics beca It was super glitchy and it went back to no tags and everything is right with the world

• New GUI

Red_1833 - - Questions and Answers

Ive said it in two places now. My only gripes are that 1) the new tags are very confusing on the mobile platform. Now unless you zoom all the way in these tags cover up units and cover other tags and its just a big jumble of crap and you basically have to go through the entire map on 100% zoom. If you only have two armies in an area going at it its fine. But i have so many armies or stacks in one area it really is just a mess. 2) I also agree with whoever said they miss the red circle representi…

• My opinion of the name tags is for the mobile platform. I dont like them. Maybe i can get used to them. But its just too much going on for a small screen. Its hard to see where the units are, especially in an area where there are 4+ armies in a small area. I wish there was an option to turn them off in the settings. personally i dont like them. At all. Good idea but not for me. Maybe if they disappeared at 50% or closer zoom Still love the game. Just offering my two cents

• My opinion of the name tags is for the mobile platform. I dont like them. Maybe i can get used to them. But its just too much going on for a small screen. Its hard to see where the units are, especially in an area where there are 4+ armies in a small area. I wish there was an option to turn them off in the settings. personally i dont like them. At all. Good idea but not for me. Maybe if they disappeared at 50% or closer zoom

• Someone told me that the spys cant intercept the coalition message board. Is that that correct?

• More Fast Rounds

Red_1833 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Fast rounds are fun. Until you slip up and forget to check in

• They have certain maps where you can play the old version lol. and why would you have three accounts when you can play multiple games on one account? That would be such a waste of money lol.

• How do you end a game?

There is a list of coalitions and you can see how many points each coalition has. But it doesn’t tell you how many points are needed. For instance on the newspaper it will say for each person 767/1670. On coalition list it only says how many points the coalition has

• How do you end a game?

I wish there was the information about cictory points on the mobile version. Only place i have seen with any information about points is in the newspaper but thats only solo points

• Ok so most times i have 20+ notifications when i sign on. Im on mobile device, so everytime i sign in i have to wait and click on each and every popup which happens to be at the very top with other buttons im more interested in getting to. I feel like this is a redundant and unnecessary feature when there is a notification thing on the right of screen if i was really interested in seeing every notification. please just remove the individual popups. Thats my opinion but id love to know if anyone …

• Be careful asking for help in newspaper. I recently was in a public match and ran into an alliance who had 8 members in the game. Started asking for help from them before I realized they were all part of same alliance. Ooof