Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 158.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fake accounts

Moss20 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Oh I am sure its very tedious. It was not an attack on towards the admins. I completely understand

• Defenses

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Moss20: “Quote from Destructo the Great: “ ” @freezy still waiting for you to weigh in hehe ” I guess freezy gets very tired of hearing the same suggestions over & over again. Mines... check. Trenches... check. Rivers... check. Hey, where's the hospitals?!? ” haha I guess. No stress, was more for fun than anything

• Fake accounts

Yes there are many multi accounts. I don't know why. Well I do, but it takes away from challenge. And it takes extra slots that could have real players And makes the map boring real fast

• From the old phone yes, not the new one. Odd huh

• Oh I am not aware of that though. I cannot connect my cell to my pc game, no matter how many times I've tried lol

• Quote from Fox-Company: “Quote from OLIVERROBOT1808: “But then won't mobile players have an advantage over PC players? ” I think the gold ads are a fair trade-off for how hard it is to play CoW on mobile. ” However a mobile player can play from anywhere. A PC player can only play one location. So I disagree on that. Mobile players do have a good advantage on gold deals. I also do not agree with that. You ca easily add the "watch adds option on pc play"

• I think that falls under having a balanced arm forces. Someone had mentioned balanced, we were not sure if he meant in a single stack or across your armed forces. Experience will make you more adept at balancing your forces, and then singling out certain units you enjoy using, and kind of mass stacking them. I am not a crazy fan of mass stacks. More multiple smaller stacks. As for TDs .. they good to add to a combo of mobile units but thats me

• Defenses

Quote from Destructo the Great: “they should defensive towers like the G anti air tower And fast to build trenches And mines Also Water mines Maybe give infantry range of 15km by giving them some mortars Siege mortars would be nice too ” I did mention mines. Mine sweepers, engineers and so forth. Trenches should be static defenses that you can place anywhere in the province (along the routes of course), as well as province center defenses. And knowing the AIs, they would go nuts with this, which…

• Defenses

Quote from z00mz00m: “What do you do after 10 plus days of building up the war machine? How do you win the map? Unless you just wait for everyone else to quit ” I move but slowly. The line just moves up and up. I do not always play like this. I said I do it for fun. Try it. Play super defense. But defense also includes striking back. Just not stacks and away we go. And idc about winning the actual game. I care more about stats. And my own knowledge. And discovering new combos and strategies. But…

• Defenses

Quote from z00mz00m: “Moss, there are too many "turtle" players in CoW. They just build a bunch of crap all over the map, load up on units, and then sit there. This makes it harder to finish games. I would be in favor of more defense if the winning conditions were easier to reach. ” Interesting point. Oh I don't sit there. I'm like a juggernaut of death haha. I get what you are saying. I look at it as a challenge lol

• Quote from z00mz00m: “For some definition of balance What I see all the time are stacks with a random mix of units: AA, infantry, light tanks, medium tanks, motorized infantry, mechanized infantry, motorized artillery.... I can basically see all the random stuff the player has research and produced. Typically all at level 1, with no thought to unit speed, terrain advantages, or offensive/defensive role. This "kitchen sink" stack is good for nothing. I can kill it with a stack of bomber or a stac…

• Quote from thegreasegun: “I think you should produce a balance of troops. If you want to produce only one type of unit, go for it. But then, your opponents could invest in a counter-unit. So, I think you should produce infantry together with other types of units such as armor and artillery. ” Depends on needs, terrain, enemy, situation. But a good balance is king, I agree

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Also check out militia... they may be a bit slow, but their power/cost ratio is really great and the stealth comes in handy often as well. ” I completely agree with Militia in allied doctrines. Lev2 or 3 is a great cheap defense units and loyalty check. Mech Inf for attacks is good (little pricey and long to build if not lev3 barracks or more) .. thus I use Motorized, but again more for def than attack. Its all about costs and what you get out of it. You could likely d…

• Defenses

Quote from Fox-Company: “I believe this has been asked of by Bytro many times, espically mines and longer range artillery, over the years, none of this has been changed, so i doubt it ever will until their game is on the hard decline and need new content, or it will stay the up and down it currently is. ” I get that. No harm in re-invigorating this topic. I would also add, Machinegun units (both infantry style and mechanized/motorized) As well as engineer unit. could be used to clear mines, buil…

• Defenses

May I offer some suggestions for defenses. There are games I like playing defense. I build myself into a super fortress nation. And its absolutely fun, lol That said. Suggestions. Static defenses. Fortifications are good, but lets enhance it. Have us be able to build city or province air defenses, long range static artillery (range similar to Railroad guns) city defense troops and artillery (same range as regular artillery/rockets), again static. And mines? both land and sea. Something heavily u…

• Have you tried Civilization VI or Humankind? You should enjoy it. Its not CoW, as you play VS AI unless you go online. But fun none the less. I wonder if Bytro will make single player version of CoW .. play at home thing? practice VS AI?

• it worked on my current 22 game. I became leader after my partner had to stop playing for a business trip

• ah then its broken lol

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “If the alliance leader goes inactive, then the other members cannot accept other active people in the coalition. Then everyone has to leave the alliance and join another one whoch wastes a lot of time. ” The active player gets promoted to leader. If that has not happened its a bug.

• Bugs Still

Moss20 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from Destructo the Great: “yes and on iPad, desktop version when you press the dipolamacy messages menu, I tanks ages to load and sometimes the message scrolling thing lags and you have to wait a long time for it to move. Also the icon of vs submarines is a building instead of submarine icon ” Mail is also upside down. Old convos first, you need to scroll down .. twice.. to get the new message