Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Old Map Removal

Nasakov - - Suggestions / Criticism

I just restart my phone, and suddenly my map changed. And when i look for the old map in the setting, i couldn't find it... I love the old map, it brings a nostalgic feeling... PLEASE DON'T DELETE. If you delete the old map, i have to leave the game.... Cause that's the only reason i played this game.

• Android map creation

Nasakov - - Questions and Answers

I've change it to desktop view, still cannot

• Android map creation

Thanks brother, i'll try it

• Android map creation

Since this game release in Android, i've been waiting to be able to create a map.... It's SO UNFAIR. Its 2021 now and nothing change. I can't afford to buy a pc.... Android web can't create map either.... It's frustating....

• Please disable enemy aircraft patrol time left and it's deparature... It's a flaw. How can we know how much enemy airplane fuel left/it's deparature anyway??!!! Given the WW2 context? Imposible

• Destroy own buildings

Nasakov - - Suggestions / Criticism

@BuddyFanatic131 There are too many major updates on a very short time. Good for you, bad impact on newbies and the old player.

• Hobbies and your recent activities

Nasakov - - Off Topic

@Kabsk Maija WTF, never knew there were MAUS 2 how can i not know... ty dude

• Danke Doctor, now i can rest in peace what a day

• Member ranks

Danke

• We need affirmation, it will bring this forum a big positive impact if we "see" dev teams approving/rejecting/postponing our suggestion. Or to make it simple, PLEASE JUST LET US KNOW THAT YOU'VE "READ" OUR CRITISM OR SUGGESTION. | i even give my suggestion given this problem, "downstairs"| First of all, suggestion and critism from players means that they really care. Somethings just felt missing.... When i saw people trying to help you guys developing this game by giving a beautifuly innovative …

• We android user can't choose our own coalition banner, the option just not working. Nowonder many android player coalition usualy numbers #1 #2 #3

• Don't get fooled by their level... i've won twice against level 100+ (101 and 117). Also, you cannot tell people knowledge/capability merely by their level. Many pro's like to start over and over again thriving for perfection on their k/d ratio... Having a pro's on your game would be really beneficial. Make friend with them, sharing map.. a lot of them would even like to teach you manuals and even strategies. First time i played this game, i befriend this level 76 player, sharing our map... You …

• Member ranks

2.5 yo into this game, first time using forum. I wanna ask about the member ranks, maybe you guys could make a new threads?? From the lowest to the highest rank??!! Ty

• Favorite War Movie

Nasakov - - Off Topic

Barbarians on Netflix

• I've been wondering since the first time i started playing this game, before the 1.5. how much was the price needed to nationalize troops appereance? What i can only dream when i play this game was, seeing Egyptian infantry wear egyptian uniforms, with their brownish skin. Not just Egypt, but all Nation, such as Turks, Arabs, Spain, Indian, Dutch, Finnish, China, Nepal, Denmark, Iceland, literary every nations. Even if it was British Indian, let it be British Indian, using British Indian uniform…

• It's too complex, but 50% player love complexity A. BASIC 1. Logistic line was a white visible line, right next to the province road / infrastructure. (Ground) 2. Logistic line price was cheap 1:4 price ratio to infrastructure. (Ground) 3. Logistic can be sent by land, sea, and air by the "transporter" (explanation below ). 4. Player can build "warehouse" (explanation below [C]) to store supplies on any province except water and city, since the city can hold unlimited supplies/supply source. 5. …