Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I would like to emphatize with those calling for applying some nerfs to artillery units, but for someone to throw random stats with no factual basis just make me dismiss the idea. Saying that you will lose 40% of your units when dealing with artillery stacks to make your point is disappointing. Without considerations to unit upgrades/doctrine/terrain, throwing random figures is not going to build a good case in establishing a nerf. At the moment, this thread is only about a handful of players wh…

• Quote from vietcong2005: “My stratergies depend on speed and mobility, I don't want a cumbersome railroad gun dragging my army. ” I would like to emphasize on this: Quote: “Want to discourage other players from using this strategy while you are offline? Why not use railroad gun as part of your defensive stack lol. A hit from those will surely discourage players from sending in their artillery anyways. ” Defensive stack. AKA that crucial part of your defensive strategy to avoid getting rekt by ar…

• Quote from vietcong2005: “Ordnance and regular infantry are cheap... ” I will let you know how ordnance takes A BIG TOLL on goods in the long run as you play, especially when playing with Pan-Asian doctrine. Also, most talented players I have seen winning the game utilize planes rather than artillery anyways. Once tactical bombers reach enough upgrades and are produced in an insane amount, even 10 units of anti-air in a stack will not do enough damage. Note that this anti-air may not be upgraded…

• Maybe it won't be long before this shows up as an ad for some youtuber. I did encounter CoW thanks to YT, after all. It will take a while to get used to these new mechanics, especially the exploring and colonizing.

• ^ To have an ally turned inactive to go to war against you means that you did not really do well in diplomacy while you conduct your military maneuvers. For you to reach that point means almost all other AI countries have imposed a trade embargo against you. I like that this game really emphasizes on the importance of diplomacy, and only not just moving your troops here and there on a whim without some sort of consequences.

• Release Notes - 2021-04-13

chrisgarci - - News

Meanwhile I have been on matches where there are some countries whose provinces are all gone but have a good number of troops. They were persistent in keeping their units not being found by others but they did not make an effort to take a fkin single city by the end of the game. It really just depends on the circumstances of the game whether to determine if a player deserves gold. At least this update can really force people to rethink their strategies if they see that the situation is not on th…

• Release Notes - 2021-04-13

chrisgarci - - News

^ They indeed vanish. For instance just a few moments ago, that massive single stack of troops of the country I am on war with just went up and gone when I took over their last province. BLESS THIS UPDATE.

• It will be interesting to learn how players usually decide which first country to attack. Do note that this attack is not limited to the goal of total conquest of said country by the time you made your first strike.

• ^ I can attest to this exploit not only on artillery battles, but on battleship fights as well. The fact that you are given some sort of a grace period to retreat before the opponent fires back is interesting, but you do have to be a meticulous commander if you have to do this kind of strategy all the time.

• Five New Nations

chrisgarci - - News

In my opinion, the following updates ARE the most noteworthy: - The production time of Anti Air and Anti Tank units were slightly decreased. - The production and research costs of Anti Tank units were slightly decreased. - The production time of Infantry units was slightly reduced. Sure we have updated mechanics and new countries, but having this kind of development will hopefully consider players to make more flexible strategies in defense especially in the early days of a match.

• Given the circumstances of National China during 1939, they are definitely not inclined to use Allied doctrine despite using Allied equipment. Allied doctrine advocates faster research and getting better units quickly right? Sadly this was not the case for them.

• Nice suggestion for non-Asian doctrine. Least advised for Allied doctrines due to speed nerf, in my opinion. I think those playing Asian doctrine would rather focus on Naval Bombers/Battleships research just to bomb the crap of any incoming enemy ships anyways, be they transports or not.

• Do industry upgrades of captured territories once you have at least reached mid game and have secured a respectable chunk of the region you are in. In this case, work on the country you have overran first since by that time they should have reached around 70-80% morale. Assuming you have MAXED the industries AND manpower production in your core already.

• Island Countries with Pan Asian Doctrine Urban Buildings: 2 Naval Bases, 1 Barracks, 1 Ordnance, First Industry on Oil City Non-Urban Buildings: Industries on Provinces with Food, Oil, Steel Research: Battleships, Infantry, Destroyers, Armored Car, Interceptors , Artillery(In Order) Production: Battleships are key as we do a Pearl Harbor like strike on other countries AND attempt to get another country's Food/Steel/Oil city. Just by sending a small battalion of armored cars and infantry will hel…