Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Issue has been resolved. Thanks team

• I cannot select units after an update on 30.03.21 (Today). It continues to select the province behind the units. Needs Fixed ASAP.

• Release Notes - 2021-03-09

Artmiger - - News

Quote from denislav77777: “By the way how much of the "non crashing guys" are high command? If that is the case I see no more reasons to play ... we somehow get aside and used to the handicaps and all other "stuff" and benefits for gold users and the penalty for refusing to buy gold... but this will be a whole new level of filthy tricks that game have to offer... ” I have High Command. I currently cannot go anywhere near the mobile version of the game. Not only does it lag in the game, but when …

• Alliance Wanted

Artmiger - - Recruitment Centre

i have joined the Discord channel and applied to the alliance. This thread can now be closed.

• Alliance Wanted

I am interested. Where do you want me to apply? Artmiger

• Alliance Wanted

Hey, thanks for the shout @DoctorDR1 I currently have 2 coalition victories, 0 solo win unfortunately. I only play 100 player matches at the moment though. Love me some of that World at war map. What kind of alliance games do you guys play? Artmiger

• Alliance Wanted

Quote from Karl von Krass: “i will suggest my alliance 'The Golden Spire'. Please pm me for discord. I may be afk for 6 weeks though. So right now the alliance isnt active ” I think 6 weeks is a bit long for inactivity. Life comes first always. Thanks for the thought though. Artmiger

• Alliance Wanted

Hey, Im looking to join an alliance. Level 62 KDR vs Humans: 2.64 KDR vs AI:5.04 Games Joined 12 Average points per game: 7360 I have Discord. If you are interested in me joining your alliance, please let me know. Artmiger

• Troop Invisibility Bug

Artmiger - - Bug Reports and Issues

Update: The units appeared again. Please look into this bug. I've seen some comments of it happening to others due to the latest update.

• Troop Invisibility Bug

Artmiger - - Bug Reports and Issues

Hi Bug Team, Ive just came across a bug in CoW 1.0 where my aircraft have decided to do a disappearing act on me. On PC, i cannot select these units at all. On mobile, the only way i can select these units is by using 'Add Army' and selecting the + symbol. I have cleared cache on mobile but this did not fix the issue. Please see screenshots below.

• That's defos got to be a bug. @freezy Can you take a look at this please? Artmiger

• Quote from darkmedieval: “So I just registered, and tried to find in forum if there is similar post to this. Could not find it, sorry if its a double. So, NAVAL planes in 1.5 version are useless against ships??? I mean, really??? How did it come to this? So naval planes are only used against subs? but that sir, make them quite unusable. And the name and description...NAVAL...I mean, what is the balance in there? Only against subs, cant even express how wrong is that. Also, it affects carriers, w…

• Quote from freezy: “Yeah probably would be nice. But I have to say, I just checked in on a world map and it looks still fine imo. I can still see the whole Europe or north america while seeing all army labels. If we changed this to a later zoom level icons would already start to overlap alot and be pixelated, which the current setting prevents. Perhaps another solution would be even nicer then, like combining armies to army groups when zooming even further out to prevent overlap. But thats not e…

• Quote from freezy: “Quote from Artmiger: “@freezy You have mentioned that troops will only disappear at 90% zoom out. I just tested this on PC as I feel it does so sooner. If I start from being all the way zoomed in and use the roller on my mouse, it takes me 30 (lets call it motions) to zoom all the way out. My units disappear on the 23rd motion, which, by the maths is at zoom 76.67% 90% could be bearable if it worked correctly, but my units are disappearing too soon with regards to zoom level.…

• @freezy You have mentioned that troops will only disappear at 90% zoom out. I just tested this on PC as I feel it does so sooner. If I start from being all the way zoomed in and use the roller on my mouse, it takes me 30 (lets call it motions) to zoom all the way out. My units disappear on the 23rd motion, which, by the maths is at zoom 76.67% 90% could be bearable if it worked correctly, but my units are disappearing too soon with regards to zoom level. Regards, Artmiger

• New GUI

Artmiger - - Questions and Answers

Quote from freezy: “Quote from GMTpersonalized: “Freezy, I do like the info as it's shown when zoomed in. I am more at odds with how the game looks in WebGL graphics are on and the screen is zoomed out. The D.O.T placard replacing the unit just looks and feels cheap to me. So, I have switched over to disabled WebGL graphics for now. ” Thanks for the feedback. The issue with zoomed out unit images is that they look very pixelated and not good at all on higher zoom levels. So we replaced them with…

• New GUI

Artmiger - - Questions and Answers

Quote from freezy: “The new labels have all the functionality of the old labels. Attacking timers are still shown, but they are now part of the label itself similar to all other icons and timer. Plus it also has now extra information shown that was not there before. It just looks different now. The upcoming news thread will explain the new functionality. Please play around with it for a while before you judge it. ” Call of War 1.5 - The new interface looks good. Unit health and stack information…

• In classic mode, we don't have the 1.5 Gui update. Or it has not been integrated correctly. We no longer have numbers next to our troop stacks (See attached image). Also, when zooming out all troops disappear. This needs fixed ASAP.