Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yes. That would be the case. Not sure if it really is though. But I think that is the case as I have seen. Eg. Pac Map. 1391 VPs Solo, 2009 VPs Coal. If a coalition with just one player has let's say 450 points and the top individual with no coalition player has 360 points, the player without a coalition is nearer to his required number of VPs (25%) required than the lone player in the coalition (22.4%). As seen in the picture below, the game ranks the player without a coalition as the first win…

• This week's event

Eunizerx03 - - Questions and Answers

Not yet revealed. Please be patient.

• You have to have the planes go back to land, towards an airfield in order for them to correctly land on the carrier. Thats how it works. You cant simply tell them to merge together in the water and have the planes instantly be on top the carriers.

• Quote from SaskeOtaku: “There Is any other Trick?... ” No tricks.

• Simple answer: Yes, your stats will be affected for 2 days. Why? It takes 2 days before the game marks you as inactive from a game and then the AI takes over. Until then, any unit killed in that game will be counted to your stats.

• Players dissapearing

There is a set amount of days before inactive players go AI, mostly 2 real-life days before AI takes control by the daychange. If they were taken out before that, they might have been banned for breaking rules.

• Quote from -0-0-0: “Quote from BMfox: “Quote from -0-0-0: “Any army with +10 units is Overstsacked ” That's not true. A stack with 10 artillery, 10 infantry and 5AA is within SDBE. The 10 artillery will always attack from range. If the stack is attacked in melee battle than the 10 infantry will fight. If the stack gets attacked by planes than the 5AA and 5 infantry will defend. So the stack is 25 units but still in range, melee or in air defence it is always SDBE optimized. ” Could you clarify t…

• Quote from -0-0-0: “Quote from Eunizerx03: “If you see this. Then you know you are done for. No average player can pull this off. This is advanced strategy in my honest opinion. ” Overstacking wouldn't be more a "noob" sign? Also with all those forces on a single province I can imagine his outer provinces and cities might be quite vulnerable. ” Not overstacking if he separated it like that so that each stack can fire its own damage if ever an enemy stack approaches

• Quote from cl0xy: “Quote from Eunizerx03: “If you see this. Then you know you are done for. No average player can pull this off. This is advanced strategy in my honest opinion. ” Depending on what day this is, you could easily counter it with a 30 stack airforce, I make that by day 10. If they have skilled anti-air, there comes the real problem. ” The person who took it, it's not my picture FYI, said it had 4anti air and 4 antitank in each stack. The rest of them are rocket artilleries. All of t…

• If you see this. Then you know you are done for. No average player can pull this off. This is advanced strategy in my honest opinion.

• It has been a recurring bug, but I believe the most recent update has (tried) fixed/ing this issue.

• If you interrupt a patrol before it finishes the 15 minute timer, then there will be no damage received or given by your patrolling stack.

• American Homefront

You can play it on this week's rotational scenario if you havent seen.

• Can't login

Eunizerx03 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Please check your official email for mail that may highlight why your account is gone. If there are none, please file that support form, our staff will try to handle your situation and will reach out to you with information and necessary action. Yes, it will take a while , about 72 hours for them to reply, check your email from time to time. Thank you.

• Artillery

Eunizerx03 - - General Discussions

Artillery is great if you know how mechanics in the game works. You've got terrain bonus, then there's that home advantage bonus (useful when in defense of core provinces, early game), then there's stacking other units in it be it for defense against planes or distributing the damage. Let me put it this way. Terrain placement is your friend, knowing when to move is your best friend, and microing your artillery stack is your best chance to win fights. Artillery kinda is like your queen in chess. …

• Active/inactive players

Eunizerx03 - - General Discussions

It all boils down to the players really. I can't say that almost all high ranking players stay active, since I have seen a fair share of high level ranking players go afk. I also can't say that most low level players go inactive after a few days since I have since lower ranks like lvl 30 and below give it their best shot. tldr: cant predict, its always a matter of chance

• New GUI

I dont like it personally. Especially when they took out the red circle indicating the unit is under attack or attacking. Additionally, this has caused a bug it seems. Ever since this new 'update' my AA batteries are not causing any damage to patrolling enemy aircraft. I dont know if its related, but this is a serious problem i just faced right after this new update