Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Call of War 2.0 Preview

denislav77777 - - News

Quote from freezy: “Just some examples: - 3 years ago we replaced the Canvas 2D map look in CoW with the WebGL 3D map that you see currently in the game. This update has sparked alot of criticism in the beginning, but meanwhile nearly all of the current playerbase has grown fond of the current look. I am sure the same will be true with the new look that we will soon release. - 3 years ago we have also replaced the CoW1.0 balancing & mechanics with the CoW1.5 version. This update has sparked alot…

• Release Notes - 2021-03-09

denislav77777 - - News

By the way how much of the "non crashing guys" are high command? If that is the case I see no more reasons to play ... we somehow get aside and used to the handicaps and all other "stuff" and benefits for gold users and the penalty for refusing to buy gold... but this will be a whole new level of filthy tricks that game have to offer...

denislav77777 - - News

Will that "freeze" be fixed some how in the near future? Are you sure that you are not making our Vcards to mine some satoshies by the way...? When the game freezes my video fan goes wild... like when I play TW in battle with massive armies or like I put it to mine on 100%...

denislav77777 - - News

Hey mate what you say about rollback the previous version so we can play and you can investigate with confidence and no hurry... so we can be sure that the fix will not broke something else?

denislav77777 - - News

Another update fixing something and destroying the important... Using Chrome. Game freezes when Zoom in and out... when moving units... etc. Almost not playable. Cheers. Just don`t tell me like the last time to use low graphic mode... this will be your last.

• Is it so hard to make an in-game survey? Like in GOT? With incentives for better result... That is how you will know what is good and what is bad and where you are going. It will be more fair and not your ego involved. I see the forum is almost enough but still there are opinions as here are quite small group complaining so ... the most are satisfied with this ... shackles. And it is really eye shackles... I use low graphics since the update but there are still problems with view of the numbers …

• You really deserve to lose your players... did you really recommend me to switch to "low graphics"??? SO what was this update for??? Let`s all go to "low graphics" (where we have again problems with NUMBERS) It is so SIMPLE god damn it... MAKE NUMBERS VISIBLE WHEN CITY NAMES ARE NOT DISPLAYED ANYMORE!!!

• But ok for those who never played this game but tried to "make it better" why the heck... when I zoom in for tactical view I still need a spyglass to see the numbers of my units? And why the heck... when I zoom out for strategical view I see some squares with the type of the unit but AGAIN don`t see the numbers of it... for example one submarine appears the same like 3 submarines... If that is your "better information for making a battle plan" hah HA ... And why the heck... my planes are broken …

• The only solution is to roll back to the last update in matter of how units are visible on the map... if anyone needs explanation why I think he never played this game...