Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• We will have to see. Im still battering them even though its a 1 v 3.

• Quote from Aritemis: “Press the settings button in the bottom right corner and then press bug, and user report. Write down as much as possible then send it. Make sure there is actually something to blame though, since if you report them "because a player took Europa in three days", you might get smacked by the hammer instead. Someone reported me before because I took over Russia in two days before, I'm not sure what happened but I'm certain I didn't get in trouble. Or at least, they threatened t…

• Theres someone in my game who is very suspicious how would i report them

• Quote from freezy: “I can assure you that the feedback has not fallen on deaf ears as we are currently making adjustments to the labels based on that feedback, and will release those in the upcoming releases (=upcoming weeks). But we can't incorporate all the feedback and have to be selective, as sometimes it also contradicts each other. It also has to stay within certain bounds, for example removing the labels again is not an option. But within those bounds I am sure we can improve the labels f…

• Quote from kittkarrkitt: “Quote from fillthenofill: “Us call of war players are the only thing keeping your company alive ” You know that you cannot speak for all the CoW players right? I bet a lot of people like this update, and I personally already got used to it, and it works fine (exept my concerns in my previous reply). And its fine that you dont like it, just dont think your opinion is the only one.Quote from fillthenofill: “I have 3 separate accounts all with high command and if you guys …

• Quote from MKS Hypno YT: “Here are some of my opinions about this update. I personally think this is just a horrifying way of making the game more like HOI4. I would prefer to keep this game different as I like the call of war style better. 1. I can barely keep track of my troops 2. I can barely see my troops 3. It's extremely difficult to find troops 4. It is hard to move troops or stack them 5. I feel like this is completely useless 6. Please revert this update or turn this function into a set…

• Quote from freezy: “I want to write some general words first before adressing specific posts. The reason for the change is to present the army information in a more orderly and clean way, as the old way of attaching army info to unit images was unprofessional and pixelated. We also did this change to include additional helpful information that was not shown before. New info that is presented with these new labels: - Enemies, allies, neutrals and own troops are better distinguished by different l…

• Quote from Tribunate: “The very nature of forums are usually meant for complaints and constructive feedback. Majority of the players on CoW don't even have forum accounts set up. It really isn't that obvious as you may think. Most comments on any forum are very critical of the subject in which they are commenting on so your opinion will be skewed. The Coca-Cola reference was a miss as well. Coca-Cola has adapted their recipe hundreds of times (recipe for our preferences will be the inner game wo…

• Quote from hotmechani: “then dont ignore peoples comments, they DONT LIKE this new update!!!!!! ” I completely agree with you. Their responses have been pathetic. They dont care about the players. Its all about what they think is best. Why is it so hard for them to just add a feature that allows us to switch between the old and new view of units.

• This new update is horrendous. I have to zoom in completely to view exactly what units I or the enemy have. Please allow us to switch between the old and new unit view. Otherwise i may stop playing. It is That bad.