Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from kittkarrkitt: “Quote from ips: “if no1 like new update do you prefer change it or lose all players?? a good new thing 'd be the journal reserch for time or nation since in 100 players game find wat happen require lot of time ” How about some english spelling lessons? Or atleast google translate to fish out the errors. I had an incredibly hard reading this. ” how about you take the time to appreciate the someone took the time and effort to make a comment in a language which isnt natura…

• Quote from freezy: “I can assure you that the feedback has not fallen on deaf ears as we are currently making adjustments to the labels based on that feedback, and will release those in the upcoming releases (=upcoming weeks). But we can't incorporate all the feedback and have to be selective, as sometimes it also contradicts each other. It also has to stay within certain bounds, for example removing the labels again is not an option. But within those bounds I am sure we can improve the labels f…

• Very well said CorporalCole

• ."This solidifies that most people post comments that are negative in nature on community forums. So the game developers aren't just going to go off of what a bunch of people complain on forums when it comes to a game time decision." if people liked it they would support it!!! the comments are called feedback, they are negative because people dont like the update ( just mainly the zoomed out bit I believe) and therefore that is why there is so much negative feedback, listen to your customers!!!!…

• Quote from GeneralBrooks18: “Quote from Tribunate: “The very nature of forums are usually meant for complaints and constructive feedback. Majority of the players on CoW don't even have forum accounts set up. It really isn't that obvious as you may think. Most comments on any forum are very critical of the subject in which they are commenting on so your opinion will be skewed. The Coca-Cola reference was a miss as well. Coca-Cola has adapted their recipe hundreds of times (recipe for our preferen…

• then dont ignore peoples comments, they DONT LIKE this new update!!!!!!

• I think it is obvious from the number of negative comments that the new "zoomed out" view is not popular and should be looked at being changed asap, after all a company which doesnt listen to its customers feedback will find it will lose those customers i.e Coca Cola and "New Coke"!!!!