Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Release Notes - 2021-03-29

CorporalCole - - News

I think the changes are fine but when will we get the Operation Supremacy event that was promised to us over a month ago and was stated to appear "very soon" or is Bytro just hoping we will forget about that?

• I feel as if the achievements are a feature of Call of War that is largely overlooked by most players, sure, they give some nice gold when you complete one of them, but generally it is not worthwhile to try and grind out most of the requirements to unlock most of the achievements, however, an idea I have been thinking about for a while is changing some of the achievement rewards to give a skin for a unit that you can "equip" in a game (of course you would need to choose the same doctrine as the …

• Unfortunately it seems our feedback has once again fallen on deaf ears. The developers either think their idea is so genius or that our opinions are too unimportant to care about. This is extremely worrisome for the future of this game as it is never a good thing when a game's developers do not care about the opinions of the people who actually play the game and want it to be the best game it can be.

• I made my own post about how I felt about the update but I will repeat what I said here, so everyone may see it easier There has been a lot of criticism of the Analyze, Adapt, Overcome update today, and I completely agree with the criticism that is has received. First off, this seems to be another attempt to make this game more like the successful strategy game HOI4, the first attempt was the doctrines, which are a fun feature, however this is not. the unit divisions in HOI4, which, unlike this …

• There has been a lot of criticism of the Analyze, Adapt, Overcome update today, and I completely agree with the criticism that is has received. First off, this seems to be another attempt to make this game more like the successful strategy game HOI4, the first attempt was the doctrines, which are a fun feature, however this is not. the unit divisions in HOI4, which, unlike this game, are actually pleasing to look at and help you with gameplay. From what I have read on the forums and the update, …