Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ever tried Hoi4? Lmao

• Modding

SeanDukeOfTyoshi - - Suggestions / Criticism

I'm so down for modding and when I think of it, It's not this way.. I would like the ability to create whole maps, add or remove / edit whatever troop I so desire or change mechanics / add buildings or new resources to make the game more complicated / fun. Changing trooop concrentrations for certain nations and tech levels. I've had idea for radar buildings, implementation of the Torpedo boat, being the British/American MTB's/PT-Boats, German R-Boots, and Soviet fast boats. Frigates would be con…

• Experience

I like the idea of units gathering a sort of XP. Like after surviving a battle a single unit may have slightly increased defensive percentages in core or even noncore provinces. I get that upgrading a unit would pretty much be the equivalent, But small almost insignificant numbers can add up at scale. Obviously an army that has gained experience should have something to show for it. Slightly further view ranges when it comes to ships or armored cars/mot infantry. Hair thin improvements to make s…

• Just learned a new word too buuut, Wether something is disliked or not however, If you have an opinion even if its on an old topic don’t be afraid to voice it!

• CON did feel weird, I like CoW more

• I like this.

• Buildings

Look here on the forums alittle more, You’ll find wether or not most of your stuff is already approved just waiting to be addrd