Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Black Mamba79: “Wasn't the Ratte just a concept that never left the drawing board? Or was it produced but never saw service? Here's the problem I see with getting super, super heavy and super, super powerful units that no conventional weapon can stop - it will kill the gameplay. These underage noobs that we find on our maps or see in the chat rooms, instead of developing a strategy and involving themselves in the game play, will just go for the biggest and strongest unit they can prod…

• I was thinking that a good unit addition could be the Super Heavy Tank, designed by Ferdinand Porsche for the Germans towards the end of WW2. The unit could come from the secret tech branch, and would become available around day 16. It would be extremely powerful, dealing around 30 to all classes, but would also be very expensive, slow and take a while to produce. Just an idea

• I was going through the process of creating my first game when it occurred to me that there was no option to customize speed. Speed rounds are extremely popular amongst the community, so I was surprised to find there was no option to create games with it while other event features like elite A.I are available. Any thoughts?