Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Diplomatic shock

Royal Fighter1 - - News

i'm having another issue now, however. Now, my games won't load, and my profile isn't showing up on the main menu screen. This may be part of the problem? I'm not sure what was going on. I had a nice 8 hour window though. It'd be nice for everything to be fully up and running!

• Diplomatic shock

Royal Fighter1 - - News

It's worse. I can't even get onto my account or the website for that matter.

• I was trying to get back onto my Call of war account, because I'm fighting a major war in one of my games. When I typed in the address in the site-bar (that's what I'm going to call it,) when it started to load the main page, nothing was there and it showed me a huge Error. I don't know if it's my computer or something going on with Call of War. Please Help!

• My original thoughts on this game are fantastic as is. There are different skins for different countries, and they've done really well in expanding the game so that it has a very real feel. But what about the adjustments for different countries? Countries like Japan had a very hard time building tanks, but their infantry succeeded magnificently. Same with their air power; they had plenty of fighters that were superior to other countries, but then again, that can be shown through research. It's j…

• Hello all, and good day. Though this is a very interesting game, the people are truly what brings the interest. I am here looking for active players that are anywhere from level 15 or higher. It's not much, but it's enough to show that you're most likely active and are good enough to get better and better. As of 12-7-15, I am a level 43, trying to get more and more talented at the game. I have people already in this alliance, but am seeking many more. Now, the basics of the alliance. In the alli…