Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pan Asian, Comintern, Axis, and not allies at all. My favorite is Pan Asian by a long shot, the speed, and information and the naval gameplay. These are my preference for most games. Comintern is great fun, ending up with huge armies which are still quite affordable, and flooding units across the entire Eurasia with a road network, just ends up looking awesome. But I find I need to be much more active with Comintern than PA or Axis. Axis' raw power and ability to stand up to hits is really nice …

• New spam type?

Slyan Istoarisa - - Bug Reports and Issues

Been getting these as well lately, one today, and one maybe 1-2 weeks ago. First time I thought "what madness is this?" and just moved on, this time I reported it as "Other" hopefully nobody falls for these.

• Quote from Donk2.0: “This has happened to me as well. It's very annoying and frustrating. An easy way to fix this is to make a coalition, that way, relations are locked in SM. Other than that, I don't really know how to fix it. This is probably just an annoying bug. ” One that is hopefully fixed at some point. Good to know at least.

• As my troops landed with an ally, I had others further in his territory set to aggressive stance (an arty and 2 SP arty), no idea what triggered the surprise war but when I woke up I had attacked my ally somehow, I'm guessing it was when I was bombarding an enemy unit while my ally was in combat with them also, we're allies so why does this cause me to go to war with my ally when normally the game requires a confirmation to start war with an ally by surprise?

• Server Down?

Slyan Istoarisa - - Bug Reports and Issues

Does appear to be down, endless loading for me.

• Quote from JoeMama the Great: “Hi, I am not a beginner to Call of War, I'd say I'm an intermediate with about 17~ games, but the thing is I always see countries expand to 3 countries in only 2 or 1 day. What is the fastest way to attack/expand into a country? Do you put all of your troops into one place and attack at once, overwhelming the enemy's smaller stacks (what I do currently) Or do you take advantage of the SBDE and get 2 10 stacks at the beginning? I am looking for advice from more expe…

• If this were happening two days ago I'd be frustrated, luckily last night was the end of Ukraine and Poland's war against Romania and Yugoslavia.

• Seen this happen to both myself and my friend multiple times over, usually notice because the planes decide to 'stop riding' the carrier and sit incorrectly far behind in the ocean, or decide on their own to take flight in a random direction but not actually move anywhere, then suddenly sometime later 'poof' they've just vanished from existence and it reports them as lost even when no battle took place. Make sure to check on carrier held planes twice a day, if they appear to be flying but not on…

• Yep I get this glitch often, its always annoying, sometimes infuriating.

• Ship names

Slyan Istoarisa - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Tre: “Quote from vietcong2005: “They used to have that, but they removed the feature. ” Why?! ” I think they simply forgot it existed, because it was in the classic world at wars. I loved it, had a list of ship names in the fleet details, you could see other player ship names too. Sometimes these could be... not so nice. But I never actually ran into any rudely named ones that I can recall. i'd like to see it return, otherwise, take away the option to name carriers and battleships, it…

• Quote from z00mz00m: “Keep in mind that Industry (both city and rural) requires metal, oil, and rare materials. If you need to improve your metal production, it costs metal, oil, and rare materials. Goods production? Metal, oil, and rare materials. Food production? You guessed it, metal, oil, and rare materials. What I've learned to do in 1.5 early game is focus on improving industry in metal and oil provinces. Not rares, because early units don't require rares. The second wave of industry is ra…

• Oddly for me its always been metal from early to late game. I don't even spam tanks, my previous game I had a good balance of mostly motorized infantry, a few mech infantry, popped out a bunch of light tanks when I needed to rush out a bunch since these were left at level one, still work great for blitzing and pumping out a unit rapidly. Hardest part was rare and metal for my navy and airforce, but that was because I managed to lose most of my planes while I was asleep and needed to replenish th…

• Quote from Nova0213: “Metal is never 30/unit on the market in my games, nor do I need to buy metal that often. By midgame, I'm usually self sufficient. ” By mid to late game I am self sufficient as well, but having the option to buy in a dire need or wanting to rush something out, tends to be difficult when the price sky rockets like it did in my previous games. But Rokossovski might've been right, heavy naval focus by me plus everyone reacting to that in my games may have driven the price up in…

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “I agree... metal is usually he last industry on my "to upgrade" list and it doesn't run out. My early problem resource is often goods, sometimes rare when I go very air-heavy, while the late ones are oil and food. I don't see extreme prices in the market in my games either. Are you talking about a specific map? It might get overused if the map required lots of naval units, for example. ” Maybe that could be it then. I've only played 100 player World at Wars thus far, a…

• Why? When you're seeing the market selling everything else at more reasonable prices and metal is topped out at 30, it might be a bit unbalanced. It's a game, not real life. So, for balance, thats why. Sure metal is used for a lot of things, but sometimes it doesn't make much sense either. But you could say the same thing about food, because literally everything requires people to work or use the things you build/produce, aka they need to be fed, thus food should be used more than it is if you t…

• In my couple of 1.5 games, throughout the entire game, early to late, but much worse so late game, metal seems to be the most overly used resource, to the point that, everyone wants it more than anything else, so the prices on the market fluctuate, sometimes the other resources go up but metal inflates constantly bad. So this is kind of a request to rebalance metal a bit, it just seems like its used by too many different things overall, I don't think its completely out of wack or anything but co…