Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• air plane convoy

Mahatma Gandhi2 - - General Discussions

Hi Forrest, If your airplanes are turning into trucks, that is a problem. Can happen in 2 ways: 1. You do not have enough air strips (or Aircraft factories). I think this is the problem you are running into...If you have one airstrip in Madrid Spain and you have another air strip in Moscow, you can't just fly all the way from Madrid to Moscow. Your airplanes have a limited range. In that scenario, you would want probably need about 6-7 air strips in between Madrid and Moscow (just a rough guess!…

• Got it. That helps to know. Thank you, Destructo.

• I don't use strategic bombers, but i want to understand them better so that i can defend against them... When i have a ground unit stationed in a city center, can someone attack a city of mine with a stack of just strategic bombers, and do damage to my buildings? If so, how does that work? For example, Axis Level 1 strategic bombers do 1.5 damage to ground units and 17 damage to buildings. If an enemy attacks my city with one Strategic bomber, and my city has an AA unit in the city center, does …

• AI Popularity

Mahatma Gandhi2 - - Manual

Spiffolo- This is great information, thank you for sharing. One question....What do you mean when you say if a country "shares the transition to the AI it gives +10%"? Specifically, I don't know what the term "shares the transition" means....How do you "share the transition" with AI??

• one last thought.... with the tank destroyers, because they are defensive units, a lot would depend on who was attacking and who is defending. If you had heavy tanks and my stack was not moving, and you attacked my tank destoyers, i would do very well, as long as I had a lot of them. If i had tank destroyers and was attacking your heavy tanks, I would get crushed.

• This is a great combination and would be very difficult to beat. I can't think of a combination of ground units that are more efficient than these 3, working together, as Commitern. If I was playing against someone, and i knew early on in the game that they were using these units, I would create a bunch of: Battleships- They can attack your ground units while not being attacked by your rocket artillary, anytime your ground units are near the water. Tank Destroyers- I would need a lot of them, bu…

• Great...thank you!!

• ok... It looks like Belgian Congo is Axis. so let me do the math (this should be fun!). Two notes, though, first. 1. I don't have a game open now, so my #'s could be a little off...but i have notes on attack values, so if my numbers are off, it will be by just a little bit (not significantly off). 2. Something seems off with your original description....If i add up all the HP's for Congo's stack, I am getting that their stack, even at 100% health should be 815. You described it as 1184 to start,…

• Does anyone know what doctrine Belgian Congo is?? Thanks in advance.

• I don't know what doctrine belgian congo is. Let me ask in the questions section...

• lol...sorry about that...I get told all the time that i take things too literally....I guess this is another example of that. The #'s seem reasonable, but I can't say for sure without knowing what your doctrine is and what their doctrine is.

• Your math seems a little off. If they had 1184HP and they now have 1014, then you did a total of 170 HP damage to them throughout this fight. If you had 560HP and you now have 377HP, then you received a total of 183 damage throughout this fight. So the total damage to you is 183 and the total damage to them is 170. If that is the case, then it can't be true that you are taking 100HP damage every tick their patrol ticks and they are receiving 30HP damage simultaneously. Secondly...His attack bomb…

• if you are playing "clash of nations", there are 22 players in that game. if you join a coalition (which has 3 countries in the coalition), you should win 3 out of every 22 games...which is about 1 in every 7 games. So if you play 8 games, then you should win a little bit more than 1 game. But none of that accounts for how good a player you are or how good the competition is... If you play 8 games and you are a really good player, you might win 4-5 of those games (or more). If you are an average…

• depends on the games you are playing.... If you play a 22 person game, and you join an alliance, in theory you should have 3/22 = 13.6% chance of winning. If you play that same game, but go for a solo victory, then you have a 1/22 chance of winning (4.5%). If you are playing a game that starts with 100 people in it...and it doesn't allow people to join in an alliance...then in theory, you only have a 1% chance of winning that game. In reality, however, many players go inactive very quickly in mo…

• I just re-read what the guide said and what i wrote....after doing that, let me add two thoughts.... 1. what i wrote, above, should be correct...but is probably only applicable when the opponents air units are located within 5km of the opponents ground units...if there is more than 5km of space between them, then you can patrol over the opponents patrol circle and just attack them without worrying about damage from the ground units. 2. I think the point though, of the original comment was someth…

• ok...here is my interpretation of what BMFox is saying... Let's say your opponent has some ground troops with a lot of AA or SP AA, so that those ground troops would do a lot of damage to any of your air units that attack in the area. The opponent also has some air units patrolling over those ground units and you want to attack those air units with your interceptors (or Rocket fighters), without getting hit by the AA or SP AA on the ground. One way (probably the only way) to accomplish this is t…

• Saske---Is this what you are looking for (from the guide BMFox created, "Air-combat for COW1.5")..... As already explained, when enemy has one or more air groups patrolling over some area, that groups will deal 50% of their damage every 15 minutes to all groups inside the area and receive 50% damage from those groups (excluding your own patrols as they will deal damage separately). This can used against him. One way is by moving land (or naval) groups (with a lot of AA defence) inside enemy patr…

• Unit stats

Mahatma Gandhi2 - - Questions and Answers

To go back and answer (correctly) your original question, i would say: Look in the research section when you are Pan Asian (because pan-asian has no bonuses or reductions for ALL units, unlike Commitern and Axis). The numbers listed in the research section of Pan asian will all be the correct, non-doctrine adjusted, numbers, with the exception of the 7 units that receive a pan-asian bonus. Those are: Artillary, Armored cars, Light tanks, interceptors, navy bombers, battleships and flying bombs. …

• Unit stats

I just went in and looked at some #'s....you are correct, that my original description was off....If you follow the steps that I outlined above....the attack and defend #'s that are listed in the research section ARE adjusted based upon doctrine (In the earlier post, I thought those #'s were NOT adjusted based upon doctrine). So... The attack number that is used if there are no doctrine bonuses or reductions for attack bombers attacking infantry is 1.0...If I am playing as Commitern, in the rese…

• Unit stats

if you want to see the stats for one unit, you can find them (without the doctrine adjustments) by doing this: When you are in a game, go to research. Find the unit you want. click on it so that it shows up underneath the things that you are currently researching. (at this point you should be able to see how man resources it takes to research that unit). Then click on "information". That will open up an information page that shows what that units attack and defense strengths are in each terrain,…