Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 69.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Market

General Michaelis - - Suggestions / Criticism

Well, I do study economics and let me tell you that this could be somehow realistic Imagine end game with 2 countries only against each other. Well, there will be no trade between them since there is no reason to benefit the opposing side. Same on a larger scale if 2 teams are left Or 3 teams, they will shares their ressources among themselves forming smaller scales markets without getting through the global market fees. (Transportation costs) Therefore the relationship gets balanced around 1:1 …

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from General Michaelis: “Thats the best bug ever ! ("Game dev" 999 - 1 "Fair players") ” Damn the fair players seem to be 998 points behind… saddening. ” ngl, they had us on the first half

• It seems like two people have worked through it seperately without iintegration.

• Thats the best bug ever ! ("Game dev" 999 - 1 "Fair players")

• Here is some screenshots, hopefully it helps The photos include: 1- my allies spying in moranhao (me) showing the intelligence between me and Mauritania (country X) 2- Moranhao (me) spy intelligence in mauritanian lands (country X) showing that he is sharing map 3- i doubted myself and my allies were confused and backstabbed me .. anyways .. so I asked mauritania about the incident .. and yes i havent shared map with him Conclusion: the intelligence were wrong

• So I found this bug with my ex-allies the hard way. I give the right of the way to country X While country X shared map with me Aka: puppet -Spying on me will results that I share map with X -Spying on him will also shows that he shares map with me To sums up, I give (the right of the way) with country X, However intelligence showed that I shared my map with country X It seems like "shared map-right of the way" relationship is getting treated like "shared map-shared map"

• Magical AI's

General Michaelis - - Bug Reports and Issues

the AI recently spams alot of militia and i think there is a bug where stealth troops cannot be seen or something like that recently

• Noobs attack

I like the new name of the strategy "noob attacks" .. sounds great ! they are very annoying and non-sense ... sometimes I get so mad because they are just giving me a headache and a lose of time and manpower to deal with them ... you just have to stick to the basics ... the basics always right

• Booster Cards

General Michaelis - - Questions and Answers

till now, i only find them through ads and I just hate any-kind of boosters ... but they are my leaast hated ones

• Quote from jubjub bird: “Is the stack a remnant of intel? Take a screenshot ” too late now, but no ... I had no intel (no spies, no air) ... and i had a clear vision with my armored cars ... could be an illusion bug ? idk but i dont think so

• #7327054, i am playing as moranhao I have 7 basic artellery units attacking an enemy stack fir almost 5 hours The enemy units havent moved and it didnt get any damage (it is not stationed in the middle core of a province) I am a pretty experienced player and i am not hitting a province core i stead of his units or any other stuff like that. He was not moving .. means he was not active .. which makes me think that (in Game-currency) is likely not beeb used My collitation allies also agreed that i…

• AFK Options

General Michaelis - - General Discussions

No, i strongly disagree since the strategies around your opponent time-zones is rooted into the game in the other hand, i suggest games that starts and ends in couple of hours ... something like the x144 speed game (you can check it on youtube) ... very exciting idea and suits many people also i suggest not to get involved in x2, x4, x10 games since it leads to highly devastated outcome at night yk

• I agree, even tho email is very easy to step to get pass for anyone.... BUT for a 12 yeas olds who arent experienced enough with the strategies ... Ig it will work just fine by making the process of having a new acount one step longer

• thats a pretty good idea tho. also, i nice tweek would be that: A player can broke his pact with another player but in return you LOSE 40% morale and popularity accross the nations. i think this is balanced since you will sacrifice your ressources output for a backstab yk . Also it will be a quite fun idea to be shamed in the news ... so all players know that he can't be trusted until the end of the game. Having a system that courages the players to do what is right !

• to private games ! this is a bit overwhealming. but a better idea might be: add moderator to alliance or the upcoming future tournaments rounds yk

• I am done.

I think this is a very minor issue in the game tho once you are skilled enough you will know how AI attack mechanics works. addionally, you can be a better dimplomat by 1) declaring war before attacking and 2) giving the right of the way to all Ai at the begining of the game. this will somehow decrease your negative popularity accross the nations.

• Resources

General Michaelis - - Questions and Answers

yes, actually markets are made of AI players rarely use the market for some reasons ! in fact, towards the end-game ... the market get to an imbalance since all Ai are out of the game.

• The best stretegy is the in-game currency. you will never die from planes afterwards

• idk mate, I wish they dont decide to shut it down since its useful and not fully dead yk. I am pretty sure that maintaining the cost of the forum is quite affordable for bytro (since their revenues in 2021 according to bytro labs was around 1M euros while the cost of maintaining a forum a year can vary from 100$ to 20000$)

• This is an amazing and underrated guide